Advanced Financial Analyst Training by IIM Alumni Free SAP FICO Certification
Industry acceptable certification for all training which help fresher/Experienced to up-skill at corporate.
Techno- Functional Analyst from Top B-collage with 10+yrs of Experience conduction the Training Classes.
After completion of 70% training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
Practical Training help to gain exposure like corporate level with technical test series
Real time projects & best case study makes SLA workshop very unique and lively for learners.
For Learner’s, Our admin team fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
Financial Model is considered as a tool which is developed using MS Excel that forecast the financial performance of the company in future. It is prepared by analysing the historical performance of the company along with the income statement, cash flow statement, Balance Sheet and supporting schedule. There are different types of financial models such as discounted cash flow analysis, mergers and acquisitions, leveraged and buyout, and sensitive analysis. Financial Modeling is the process of developing Financial Models on Excel spreadsheet which helps in Analysing financial performance and assessing the risk for the organisation. It is developed by Financial Modeling Analyst which is highly important for decision making purposes. Some of the major purposes of Financial Modeling include raising capital, growing the Business organically, Budgeting and Forecasting, capital allocation, making acquisitions, etc. On the job of a Financial Modeling Analyst is quite important and this is why there is a huge job scope for people who are willing to master development Financial Modeling. However, learning to build Financial Model is not an easy task as it required utilising Complex functions of MS Excel such as lookup and reference function, mathematical functions, multidimensional analysis, conditional statement, etc. along with visual Basic for application and Macros. For those candidate who wants to enter this highly rewarding job profile, can attend Financial Modeling in Excel Training Course provided by SLA Consultants Noida. The training is provided under expert supervision with practical classes and live projects and assignments to provide hands on experience in Financial Modeling to the participant and make them a professional within a short span of time. The only eligibility criteria to join the courses to have a graduate degree in commerce along with a will to become an important personnel in the finance industry.
The Financial Modeling in Excel Certification Program is an intelligently designed course by industry expert to meet the current and future requirements of the business industry. The course content is highly updated in job oriented which includes various topics such as Advanced Excel, Advanced Dashboard and VBA Macros, Financial Modeling, Equity Research and Report Writing. Our instructors are highly qualified and corporate trainers with over 10 years of experience in the Financial Modeling field who guide the students with their abilities with the help of highly equipped lab facility. Proper workshops and handouts are conducted that allow the attendees to learn by doing and clear any doubt they might have in real time. The training is targeted towards college freshers and working professionals who are looking to gain and improve their skills in Financial Modeling in Excel. After completing the training course, the participants will acquire extensive Excel skills with accounting and financial comprehension, time management and problem solving skills that would allow them to make a better financial decisions.
They will be able to fluently perform the job responsibilities of a Financial Modeling Analyst which include coordinating with together relevant information on business requirement and performance tracking, analysing and identifying data requirements for model tracking, Development Complex Financial Models for global investors and evaluating their portfolio, helping in implementation and selection of budget, and forecasting solutions, assisting in reporting key performance indicators and financial benchmark, managing special projects and recommended actions to improve the budget, developing and updating valuation model and performing cash flow and transaction analysis, identifying Financial and Non-Financial challenges and overcoming them with appropriate action, and much more. The participants will learn about advanced valuation modeling, advanced MapReduce and chatting technique, project finance modeling, ratio analysis and shortcuts in great detail to develop financial models without any difficulty. During the certification, all the participants will receive uninterrupted administration support at any given point with dedicated assistance from faculty. At the end of the training, the learners will be awarded with a valid Certification in Financial Modeling and provided with 100% Job Placement Assistance which would be beneficial for them to put more weight on their resume so that they can easily acquire relevant job opportunity at reputed organisation.
Development financial models is highly significant for business organisation as it help them to identify their current financial performance and forecast their future performance as well. This allow them to make better financial decisions to sustain longer in the market and achieve growth and development. There are many career benefit for learning Financial Modeling in Excel which makes it one of the most sought after job profiles in the business industry. Please refer to below mentioned reasons on why you should also proceed with learning Financial Modeling in Excel.
- The importance of a Financial Modeling Analyst cannot be overlooked at any financial institution or business organisation, due to which you will enjoy high salary which is much higher than any other professional within the same field.
- You can easily acquire a lucrative career in many business fields such as equity market, investment bank, financial Institutions, mutual funds, project Finance Companies and much more.
- The job scope for Financial Modeling Analyst is incredibly Bright in the current business market and is expected to increase more in the upcoming future is it allowed business organisation to increase their financial worth.
- You can acquire many other job profiles as well after learning financial modeling which include Business Analyst, Corporate Finance professional, finance project manager, investment banker, Financial Analyst, etc.
- Apart from being one of the highest paid and sought after job profiles in the finance industry, it is also the most respected and recognised profiles as well which is highly demanded in MNC organisation, offering use of growth opportunities as well.
These are some of the most remarkable benefits of learning Financial Modeling in Excel. Since the requirement for professional financial modeling analyst is high in the market, you can attend our training program to become a professional in demand and target many of these job profile and get an ideal placement easily. For more information about the course or our Institute, please visit our office in Noida.
Course Duration: 120 – 135 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers (Investment Banking & Financial Modeling In Excel – Training) for 5 Modules – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants India – Financial Analyst Certification Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Corporate Finance, Investment Banking & Financial Analyst Training Course
Lookup & Reference Functions:-VLookup, HLookup, XLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’sSum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct.
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time.
Logical Functions:-And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If, Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min
Data Management:- Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Analysis:- Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table,
Advanced Chart, Graph & Dashboard:- Advanced Chart Technique, How To Make Dynamic Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Scatter Chart, Line Chart, Column Chart, Speedometer Chart, Gantt Chart, Two-Variable Data Table
Advanced Filter, Validation & Pivot Table:- Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data Split. Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export Data, Protect/Unprotect Sheets/Workbooks, Worksheet Formatting and Print Display.
Financial analysis is a process of selecting, evaluating, and interpreting financial data, with other pertinent information, in order to formulate an assessment of a company’s present and future financial condition and performance
- Introduction to Financial Statements – P/L, B/S, C/F statements reflecting operating, financing and investing activities of a business.
- Understanding the purpose
- Understanding of key headers and sub-headers
- Format of the financial statements
- General Accounting Principles and best practices
- Navigating the Annual Report
- Common size Analysis – Horizontal and Vertical
- Financial Ratios – Financial ratio analysis is the use of relationships among financial statement accounts to gauge the financial condition and performance of a company
- Activity Ratios
- Liquidity Ratios
- Solvency Ratios
- Profitability Ratios
- Rate of return
- DuPont Analysis
- Other important ratios
- Pro Forma Analysis and basic Projection technique
Corporate Finance– Understanding of capital structure and how corporate finance works is quite essential for any professional pursuing his/her career in Finance. It gives a bird’s eye view of an organisation and provides an understanding of how various financing activities impact the valuation of a firm. CFO of any company endeavours to optimize the capital structure by selecting the right financing tools to address the operating and investing needs of a company.
- Time value of money
- NPV and IRR
- Future Value
- Excel formulas like NPV, XNPV, IRR, XIRR, PV, FV, etc.
- Understanding of Debt
- Understanding schedules for debt repayment and interest repayment
- Developing the schedules on excel
- Capital Structure and Cost of Capital
- Debt and Equity
- Cost of Debt
- Cost of Equity
- Understanding tax shield
- Measure of Leverage
- Impact of leverage on cost of capital
- CAPM model and Beta calculation
- Understanding of Beta
- Levered and Unlevered Beta
- Calculation of levered Beta
- Calculation of cost of equity
- Free Cash Flow
- Free Cash flow to Firm
- Free Cash flow to Equity
- Valuation: Valuation is the Process to determine the current worth of asset. In SLA course, the asset is a company. For the valuation of companies, following are the three widely used techniques.
- DCF Valuation
- Relative Valuation
- Transaction Valuation
- Application of these techniques with real case studies and companies
Financial Modeling – Financial Modeling refers to the process of building a structure that integrates the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement and supporting schedules to enable decision making in areas like, Business Planning and Forecasting, Equity Valuation, Credit Analysis/Appraisal, Merger/acquisition analysis, Project Appraisal etc.
Trainees learn how to build full, dynamic Financial Statement Projection models in Excel from scratch, using real case studies and sensitivity analysis.
Participants develop a model completely from scratch, inputting historical data and assumptions to project financial statements using step-by-step instruction on selecting and developing appropriate projection drivers. At completion, participants will have developed a complete and integrate three-statement model using various supporting schedules.
- Understanding an integrated financial Model
- Understanding an integrated financial Model
- Building Integrated Model – Financial Statements & Projections for an Equity
- Creating a template for integrated model
- Making Assumptions for forecast
- Developing various schedules
- Depreciation – Capital Expenditure Phasing, SLM and % methods
- Working capital
- Debt and Interest
- Integrating all the financial statements
- Summarizing financial statements
- Case Study: Building Integrated Model – Financial Statements & Projections
- Building Integrated Model – Valuation
- Using DCF and comparables
- Summarizing financial statements
- Advanced Modelling concepts and techniques
- Common Modeling errors- circular reference errors to avoid
Advanced Dashboard & VBA / Macros Programming Objective
- To Define KPIs (Key performance Indicator), Customer Service Dashboards or Project Management Dashboard (Gantt Chart)
- Dashboard Reports Based on Tables and Number or Charts/Graphs or Both.
Introduction to Programming Introduction to logical thinking flowcharts & algorithms:
- Define Objective, Start & End Points; Identifying Solution & Breaking it Into Sequential Steps Writing a
- Step-by-Step Instructions, Flowcharts, Process Flow Diagrams. Excel Macros – an Introduction
Complete Review of the VBA Language (Subs, Functions, Variables, Arrays, Loops, Logic…etc.)
- Excel Macro Language Review (VBA) Including Variables, Data Types, Constants, Arrays, Operators, Expressions, Loops, Logic Decisions And Calling
- Overview Of Commanding Excel Using VBA Including A Discussion Of Objects, Properties And Methods
- The Power of Macros – What, When, How to use Macros. Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Objects, Its Functions, Methods and Properties Introduction to Events
- Details of Events, How & When to use of Events, Preparing to ‘Macro’ Visual Basic Editor (VBE) – Developer Tab, Security
- Introduction to the VBE, Properties window, Project Explorer, Password Protection of Code How to use the VBE – Features, Options, Intelligence Technology
- Debugging Mode, Bookmarks, Breakpoints, Watch Window, Immediate Window and Locals Window Inbuilt VBE Help Feature – Tips and Tricks
- Form Controls vs. ActiveX Controls Getting into the Code
- Message Box and Input Box Working with Data in Excel through VBA
- Data Types, Constants and Variables
- Different type of data type; How and When to use Variables to Store Information.
- For-Next, For-Each, Do-While, Do until, Do Loop Decision-Making and Code Branching
- If-Then-Else, Select-Case, And/or Nested Conditions
- What is user’s Defined Functions? How to create & use them.
- Use of Arrays in VBA programming with one dimensional, two dimensional or multi-dimensional analysis
Excel VBA Power Programming For VBA Macros
Overview of Using User forms To Create Business Wizards
- Working with User Forms & User Forms Events like List box, Combo box, Option Buttons, Check box, Text box, Labels, Command button, Toggle button.
- How to create dynamic dashboard on user form with different controls
- How to link various user form with each other to create a complete interface between user and system
Connection between Excel VBA & other platforms
Testing and Debugging Your Code
Effective Error Handling
Automation Development Reports & Live Projects
- Training Material
- Question and Answer for each chapter
- Real life scenario discussion
Unit 1: SAP FICO Overview
Lesson:Introducing SAP FICO
Unit 2: Core Financial Accounting (FI) Configuration
Lesson: Managing Organizational Units in Financial Accounting (FI)
Exercise 1: Create a Company Code
Exercise 2: Create a Company ID for Your Company Code and assign it to Your Company Code
Exercise 3: Exercise 4: Check the Assignment of a Company Code to a controlling Area
Lesson: Checking the Basic Settings in General Ledger (G/L) Accounting
Exercise 4: Check the Basic Settings in G/L Accounting
Lesson: Outlining the Variant Principle
Lesson: Managing Fiscal Year Variants
Exercise 5: Create and Maintain Fiscal Year Variants
Lesson: Identifying the Basic Functionality of Currency Keys and exchange Rate Types
Lesson: Managing Currency Types
Unit 3: Master Data
Lesson: Maintaining General Ledger (G/L) Accounts
Exercise 6: Create Account Groups for G/L Accounts
Lesson: Creating Profit Centers and Segments
Exercise 7: Create Profit Centers, Cost Centers, and Segments
Lesson: Managing Business Partners
Exercise 8: Create Account Groups and Maintain Customer or vendor Accounts
Exercise 9: Maintain Field-Status Configuration
Exercise 10: Define Sensitive Fields
Unit 4: Document Control
Lesson: Configuring the Header and Line Items of Financial Accounting (FI) Documents
Exercise 11: Create a Number Range and Document Type
Exercise 12: Classify the Document Type for Document Splitting
Exercise 13: Create a Field Status Group and Assign It to a G/L Account
Lesson: Managing Posting Periods
Exercise 14: Create and Maintain Posting Period Variants
Lesson: Managing Posting Authorizations
Exercise 15: Create a Tolerance Group and Assign It to a User
Lesson: Creating Simple Documents in FI
Exercise 16: Post FI Documents
Unit 5: Posting Control
Lesson: Analyzing Document Splitting
Exercise 17: Post a Document with Document Splitting
Lesson: Maintaining Default Values
Exercise 18:Maintain Default Values
Lesson: Configuring Change Control
Exercise 19: Maintain the Change Control for a Field
Lesson: Configuring Document Reversal
Exercise 20: Post a Document Reversal
Lesson: Configuring Payment Terms and Cash Discounts
Exercise 21: Maintain Terms of Payment
Lesson: Maintaining Taxes and Tax Codes
Exercise 22: Create a Tax Code and Post a Customer Invoice
Lesson: Posting Cross-Company Code Transactions
Exercise 23: Configure Cross-Company Code Transactions
Exercise 24: Post and Display Cross-Company Code Transactions
Unit 6: Financial Document Clearing
Lesson: Performing Open Item Clearing
Exercise 25: Clear an Account
Exercise 26: Post with Clearing
Lesson: Managing Payment Differences
Exercise 27: Manage Payment Differences
Lesson:Managing Exchange Rate Differences
Unit 7: Automatic Payments
Lesson: Executing an Automatic Payment Run
Lesson: Using Bank Accounts
Exercise 1: Define a House Bank
Lesson: Modifying Master Records and Financial Accounting documents
Exercise 2: Modify Vendor Master Records
Exercise 3: Enter Invoices for Payments
Unit 8: Special General Ledger Transactions
Lesson: Managing the Application View for Special General Ledger Transactions
Exercise 17: Enter a Guarantee Made
Exercise 18: Post a Down Payment Request, a Received Down Payment, and a Customer Invoice, and Perform Clearing
Exercise 19: Post a Customer Invoice and Enter an Individual value Adjustment
Lesson: Maintaining Special General Ledger Transactions
Exercise 20: Configure Special G/L Transactions
Lesson: Understanding Purchasing (MM Integration)
Exercise 21: Perform an Integrated Down Payment Process
Lesson: Understanding Sales and Distribution Integration
Unit 9: Parking Documents
Lesson: Managing Document Parking Basics and Document Holding
Exercise 22: Hold and Park Documents
Lesson: Processing Parked Documents
Exercise 23: Process Parked Documents
Lesson: Managing Document Parking and Workflow
Exercise 24: Enter a Financial Document Using Parking and Workflow
Unit 10: Receivables and Payables
Lesson: Creating Balance Confirmations
Exercise 5: Create a Balance Confirmation
Lesson: Managing the Foreign Currency Valuation
Exercise 6: Manage the Foreign Currency Valuation of Open Items
Lesson: Managing Value Adjustments
Exercise 7: Execute a Flat-Rate Individual Value Adjustment
Lesson: Regrouping Receivables and Payables
Exercise 8: Regroup Receivables According to Their Remaining Life
Unit 11: Accruals and Deferrals
Lesson: Posting Accruals and Deferrals
Exercise 9: Post Accruals
Unit 6: Technical, Organizational, and Documentary Closing Activities
Lesson: Managing Technical Steps During the Period-End Closing Activties
Lesson: Executing the Balance Audit Trail
Exercise 10: Execute the Balance Audit Reports
Lesson: Explaining the Purpose of Document Splitting in General Ledger Accounting
Lesson: Posting Ledger Group-Specific FI Documents
Exercise 11: Post to a Ledger Group
Unit 12: Asset Accounting Organizational Structures
Lesson: Assigning a Chart of Accounts and a Chart of Depreciation to a Company Code
Exercise 1: Assign a Chart of Depreciation to a Company Code
Lesson: Assigning Management Accounting Objects to Fixed Assets
Lesson: Defining How Depreciation Areas Post to the General Ledger
Exercise 2: Define Depreciation Areas and the Update of the General Ledger
Lesson: Understanding the Importance of Asset Classes in Fixed Assets
Unit 13: Asset Accounting Master Data
Lesson: Explaining the Components of an Asset Class
Exercise 3: Use Number Assignment for FI-AA
Exercise 4: Use Account Determination
Exercise 5: Maintain the Screen Layout of Asset Master Data
Exercise 6: Maintain the Screen Layout of Asset Depreciation Areas
Exercise 7: Copy Asset Classes from Reference
Exercise 8: Display Asset Class 4000
Exercise 9: Manage Asset Classes for Low-Value Assignments
Lesson: Creating and Changing Master Data in Asset Accounting
Exercise 10: Create Asset Master Records
Exercise 11: Maintain Time-Dependent Data
Lesson: Carrying Out Mass Changes to Asset Master Data Using a Worklist
Exercise 12: Define the User Fields and Mass Changes of Asset Master Records
Unit 14: Asset Transactions
Lesson: Processing Acquisitions
Exercise 13: Post an Integrated Asset Acquisition and Analyze the Asset Value in the Asset Explorer
Lesson: Posting Non-Integrated Asset Acquisitions and understanding the Integration with Materials Management (MM)
Exercise 14: Make Various Non-Integrated Asset Acquisition Postings
Exercise 15: Make Postings Integrated with Materials Management
Lesson: Posting Integrated and Non-Integrated Asset Retirements
Exercise 16: Post Integrated Asset Retirements with Accounts Receivable (AR)
Lesson: Performing Transfers Within Company Code and Intercompany Asset Transfers
Exercise 17: Transfer Assets Within Company Code
Exercise 18: Post Intercompany Asset Transfer (Across Company Boundaries)
Exercise 19: Post Intercompany Asset Transactions (Within One company)
Lesson: Representing, Distributing, and Settling Assets Under Construction
Exercise 20: Create and Post to an Asset Under Construction (AUC) and Settle It to Completed Assets
Lesson: Entering and Analyzing Unplanned Depreciation
Exercise 21: Post Unplanned Depreciation
Unit 15: Periodic Processing and Valuation
Lesson: Defining Depreciation Areas, Keys, Calculation, and Posting
Exercise 22: Analyze Depreciation Areas
Exercise 23: Understand and Maintain Depreciation Keys
Exercise 24: Maintain Time-Dependent Depreciation parameters
Exercise 25: Analyze Cost-Accounting Depreciation Area
Exercise 26: Execute and Analyze the Depreciation Run
Lesson: Executing Programs for Fiscal Year Change and Year-End Closing in Asset Accounting
Exercise 27: Execute Year-End Closing in Asset Accounting
Lesson: Using the Accounts Approach for Parallel Accounting in Asset Accounting
Exercise 28: Manage Parallel Accounting in FI-AA
Exercise 29: Manage Unilateral Asset Postings
Find the Financial Modelling in Excel course details below. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|Financial Modelling Course Module||Duration|
|Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance||35 Hours|
|Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||30 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance||50 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||55 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance+ Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||75 Hours|
|Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance+ Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation||65 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance+ Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation + VBA/Macros||90 Hours|
|Ad. Excel + Financial Statement Analysis & Corporate Finance+ Financial Modeling – Equity Valuation + VBA/Macros + SAP FICO||110 Hours|
|Financial Modelling Course Schedule||Course Timing|
|Monday to Friday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Monday to Friday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday/Sunday||8:00 | 12:00 | 2:00 | 4:00|
|Sunday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
The Financial Modeling in Excel Training is divided into 4 different modules + report which takes 135 hours to complete. It can take up to 6 month depending upon the class preference of the student.
If you miss any class or fall behind you can request for backup classes and our administration will arrange it for you. The backup class will be scheduled as per the availability of the teacher.
All the participants are awarded with a valid certification upon completion of the training that offers them competitive edge during interview and help them secure a high paying job.
Interested candidates can submit the quotation on our official website and we will give you a call within 24 hours or you can directly visit our centre in Noida and get yourself enrolled by providing the first installment of the course fee through cash, debit card or credit card, net banking or e-wallet.
All the participants receive practical classes under expert supervision with live examples and projects that offers them in hand experience and comprehension in Financial Modeling.
We have a dedicated team of placement who provide Interview preparation and personality development skills to the participant and send them to associated companies for job interviews until the participant get selected.