Take a Look to Our Core & Advanced Java Training Course
Certification will be delivered as per Industry criterion for Core & Advanced Java training which would benefit fresher/Experienced to up-skill at Corporate.
Professional & Expert in Java Programming & web development Trainers With 10 – 15 Years of working experience will deliver the workshop sessions.
When 70% of training will be completed of learners then devoted placement team will start to process of scheduling your interviews.
Expand your proficiency with extreme aligned of Corporate with set of technical test series with practical session to glaze your potential.
Learners will grasp real time & practical training sessions with thorough case studies & workshops at SLA Noida
Will get 7 Days assistance for upcoming batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange or ask to arrange a backup or doubt sessions
- About Core & Advanced Java Training
- Why Learn Core & Advanced Java
- Core & Advanced Java Programme Details
Java is a general purpose programming language used for developing applications on the computer. It is an object oriented programming language which helps in creating a standalone application that can be run on a single computer and distributed network. It can also be used for developing web page application and is considered one of the most popular programming languages due to its flexibility, reliability, high performance and security. The scope of Java programming is great in India and most of the aspiring web developers and programmers are learning Java language in order to gain extensive knowledge and expertise in the field allowing them to pursue a successful career after graduation. The Java Training Course in Noida provided by SLA Consultants Noida is specialized and intelligently designed Core & Advanced Java Training Course entirely focus on offering and increasing knowledge regarding Java functions and features to college freshers and working professionals. The Core Java Training Course in Noida aims to deliver job oriented and industry focused skills and comprehension to the participant and improving the existing programming skills of the candidate using live projects and assignments on real world cases. At SLA Consultants Noida, the applicants go through rigorous and result oriented Java Training Course conducted by qualified trainers having Google 10 to 15 years of experience in the JAVA programming field. They provide essential guidance to the participants at every step to help them learn and master all the Core and Advanced features of Java programming language, allowing them to clear any obstacles that come in their way to becoming a professional Java programmer. The Advanced Java Training Course in Noida will be highly beneficial for college freshers along with currently working web programmers who are looking to enhance the existing expertise to deliver better outcomes to the organization and the team, thus increasing their performance and productivity. The Java Certification Course covers both Core and Advanced Java along with Spring Framework Training and Hibernate Framework Training and Web Services which can be extremely helpful to gain knowledge for the applicant in their future career. The entire Java Training Course can be completed within 90 hours or two months depending on the class timings and preference of the student. Those who are willing to attend the Java Training Course in Noida can visit our official website submit their quotation or visit our office in Delhi to attend a free trial class in order to get a better understanding about the learning environment and the qualification of the trainers to make an informed and better decisions.
The Core Java Training Course in Noida is a dedicated Java Certification Training Course designed specifically for students and individual willing to enter into the web design and development field. The Advanced & Core Java Training Course covers a wide range of important topics in the JAVA field including java classes and OOP implementation, package and interfaces, string handling, exception handling, JDK, multithreading and concurrency API, input output stream, J2EE components and containers, java servlet and server pages, Spring framework, Hibernate framework, web services and Design pattern. The Advanced Java Certification Training Course that the student from the beginning concepts of the Java to advanced programming technique and anyone is eligible to attend the Java Training Course as long as they have a graduation degree. Even an individual with no previous experience of coding can attend the Best Core & Advanced Java Training Course in Noida, where he or she will be engaged in various concepts such as variables, arrays, loops, methods and constructors, etc using Java Real-time Practical Training Course and live project that offers hands on experience in Java programming. During the Java Course, the participants will learn all the job responsibilities of a java programmer which include contributing in all the phases of development life cycle, writing well designed, efficient and testable code, repairing in producing releases of software component, ensuring design are in compliance with the specification, designing and developing user interface for the application and recommending system solutions for development, etc. Some of the necessary skills the applicants will learn during the Java Training Course in Noida includes web programming skills, Software Development Process Skills, object oriented design, user interface design, software debugging, petrol pump invention of Java and JEE internals, knowledge in ORM Technologies and relational databases and much more.
The Java Training Course Noida at SLA Consultants Noida offers the best platform for the candidates to learn and polish their web programming skills by continuously practicing on highly equipped lab facility. The instructors will also conduct regular workshops and seminars to help the applicant resolve any of the doubts in real time so that they can efficiently utilize the programming tool to develop quality and client oriented applications without any hurdle. By the end of the Advanced & Core Java Course, each and every participant will feel empowered to develop Java program and graphical user interfaces using the skills they have developed over the period of few weeks. There are various job profile which the participants can pursue after completion of the Java Training Course such as Java developer, java programming, web developer, software tester, front end developer, database developers, etc. Some of the major highlights of the certification include extensive administrative support to the students for arranging backup classes. All the participants are entitled to receive guaranteed job placement support after completion of the Java Training Course with include conducting mock interviews and providing Personality Development Training. They will be sent to various multinational Agencies where interviews are conducted for the profile of Java programmer until the candidates are selected. They also receive valid certification in Java which helps them to build their resume which can attract the attention of the recruiter during the interview. It will give them more value and edge over other candidates during the interview and also allow them to prove their worth to the employer. One of the best thing about the Java Training Course models that the course content is of high quality which made all the current requirement of the business industry. It will make the participant the most desired candidate in the web development field and help them to secure a promising job soon after the training. If you have any more questions related to the course, feel free to visit our office in Noida or give us a call.
In this highly competitive world, there are numerous programming languages that continue to exist having both flaws and strengths. However, over the past few years, Java has proven to be one of the best programming languages due to its various features. It is a free and open source programming language which have received numerous milestones and proved its worth. Java has evolved dramatically in the past few years and established itself as one of the major ingredients in developing a successful application or software. There are so many reasons to learn Java instead of any other programming language which are provided in the below section.
- Java is the most popular programming language of all, which also means the number of web development job profiles requiring Java programming is also the highest. Learning Java will make you a professional who is highly demanded in the market.
- Java is exceptionally easy to learn as compared to other programming languages as it includes English like syntax which can be learned in a short span of time and can be used to develop a useful application.
- Java Technic is also the most common programming language utilized in the world where according to the Oracle, over 3 billion devices currently used Java. This means that the number of job profiles in Java programming language is huge and continuously growing.
- One of the most important reasons to Learn Java Programming Language is that the pay scale associated with it is much better than any other programming languages currently in use. On an average, professional Java programmer receives the salary of 5 lakh per annum in India as of 2017.
- Due to being an open source programming language, java also hands and enormous community support. There are over 10 million Tower developers in the world which continues to be increasing, and thus, you can get support from a number of online forums whenever you are stuck at any point of web development.
- The demand for professional Java programmer is great in multinational organizations such as IBM, HCL, Google, Accenture, Genpact, Infosys and much more. Learning Java programming skills can help you become a valued employee of any of these MNC organizations that can offer you a successful and promising career.
There are many more benefit associated with learning Java programming language which you will enjoy in your future career. You will receive better job growth opportunities and recognition in the market. If after knowing all these, you are planning to learn Java, then you can attend our best and High Quality Java Training Course in Noida which would certainly offer you necessary assistance and support to forge your career.
Course Duration: 90 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers (Core & Advanced Java Training) for below Modules-Weekdays/Weekend
SLA Consultants Noida – Core & Advanced Java Certification Training & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
Core & Advanced Java Programme Modules
Core Java (Including Java 7 & Java 8)
- Understanding Requirement: Why Java?
- Why Java is important to the Internet?
- Securities walls in Java.
- Java on Windows/Linux platform.
- Why Java on top in industry.
- Java Virtual Machine Architecture.
- Class loading process by Class loaders.
- Bootstrap Loader.
- Extension Loader.
- System Loader.
- Relationship between loaders.
- Role of just in Time Compiler (JIT).
- Execution Engine.
- Data Types, Variables and Arrays.
- Control Statements.
- Object Oriented Paradigms.
- The Four OOP Principles: (Encapsulations, Inheritance, and Polymorphism).
- CLASS Fundamentals.
- Command Line Arguments.
- Learning Static Initializer.
- Declaration of Objects.
- Instance Variable Hiding.
- Overloading and Overriding of Methods.
- Up casting.
- Down casting.
- Understanding of Access Controls: Private public and protected.
- Learning Nested and Inner Classes.
- Dynamic Method Dispatching.
- Using Abstract Classes.
- Using Final to Prevent Overriding & Inheritance.
- Garbage Collection.
- Defining a Package.
- Understanding CLASSPATH.
- Importing Packages.
- Access protection.
- Defining and Implementing an Interface.
- Abstract Classes vs. Interfaces.
- Adapter Classes.
- Anonymous Classes.
- Fundamentals of Exception Handling.
- Types of Exceptions.
- Learning Exceptions Handlers.
- Try and Catch.
- Multiple Catch Clauses.
- Nested Try Statements.
- Throw, Throws and Finally.
- Creating Custom Exceptions.
- Learning String Operations
- Learning Character Extractions
- Learning String Comparisons
- Understanding of String Buffer Class
- String Builder Class
- String versus String Buffer.
- Special methods of String and String Buffer.
- What to choose between String and String Buffer.
- Premain, Method, Object size.
- Autoboxing, Unboxing.
- Java Compiler API.
- Switch with String
- Multi Catch
- Try with Resources
- Type Inference
- Numeric Literals
- Lambda Expression
- Functional Interfaces
- Method References
- Stream Filter
- Default Methods
- forEach method
- Optional class
- The Collection Interfaces (List, Set, SortedSet)
- The Collection Classes (ArrayList, LinkedList, HashSet, TreeSet)
- Differences b/w HashSet, HashMap and HashTable.
- Differences between other Collection Classes.
- Accessing a Collection via an Iterator.
- Working with Maps.
- Working with Comparators, Comparable.
- The Legacy Classes and Interfaces (Enumeration, Vector, Stack, Dictionary, Hashtable).
- Difference b/w Non Legacy and Legacy Interfaces and Classes.
- Date and Time Handling.
- Usage of Property File.
- Define the Locale.
- Defining multiple types of locale using multiple property files.
- Resource Bundle.
- Fetching text from Resource Bundle
- Java Thread Model.
- Lifecycle of a Thread.
- Creating a Thread: Extending Thread.
- Implementing Runnable.
- Creating Multiple Threads and Context Switching.
- Synchronization: Methods and Statements.
- Inter-thread Communication.
- Thread Local.
- Dead Lock.
- Executor Framework.
- Shutdown Hookup and Re-entrant Locking.
- Cyclic Barrier and CountDownLatch
- File Handling.
- Binary Systems.
- Character Streams.
- Stream Tokenizer.
- String Tokenizer.
- GzipOutputStream Class.
- Data Encryption & Decryption.
- Determining the Class of an Object
- Getting Information about Class’s modifiers, fields, methods, constructors and super classes
- Finding out constant and method declaration belong to an interface
- Creating an instance of a class whose name is not known until runtime
- Greeting and setting value of an object’s field if field name is unknown until runtime
- Invoking a method on an object if the method is unknown until runtime
- Creating a new array whose size and component type are not known until runtime
- JDBC Drivers
- 4 Ways of Getting Database Connection
- Statements, Callable statement, Prepared statement and their differences.
- Metadata, Result Set MetaData, Database MetaData and their differences.
- Scroll able & Uneatable Result Set.
- Batch Updates.
- Data Source & Connection Pooling.
- Connection Pooling using Data Source.
- Performance increase using Connection Pool.
- Row Sets
- Transactions (Commit, Rollback, Save point).
- Single Tier.
- Two Tier.
- Three Tier.
- N Tier.
- Web Components.
- Business Components.
- Container Types.
- Container Services.
- Document Type Definition (DTD)
- Xml Parsers
- Document Object Module (DOM)
- Simple API for XML (SAX)
- Introduction to Web Programming.
- Advantages of Servlets.
- Servlet Lifecycle.
- Difference between a simple java class and a servlet class.
- Request Dispatching.
- Types of Session Tracking.
- Event Listener.
- File Uploading / File Downloading.
- Packages used to develop a Servlet.
- JSP Architecture.
- Servlet Lifecycle versus JSP Lifecycle
- Difference between a Servlet class and a JSP page
- What to choose between a Servlet and a JSP
- Integration of a JSP and a Servlet in a single application
- JSP Elements.
- JSP implicit Objects.
- Custom Tags.
- Using Tags of JSTL.
- Expression Language
- Exception Handling in JSP.
- Embedding core java in a JSP using Scriplets.
- Demonstration of a JSP and Servlet in a single application.
- My Eclipse 8.0.
- NetBeans 6.5.
- Apache Tomcat 6.0.
- JBoss 4.0, 6.1 & 6.3
- Tomcat 7 & 8
Spring & Hibernate J2EE Frameworks
Basics of Spring
- What is Spring
- Spring Modules
- Spring Application
Spring with IDE
- Spring in Myeclipse
- Spring in Eclipse
- Constructor Injection
- CI Dependent Object
- CI with collection
- CI with Map
- CI Inheriting Bean
- Setter Injection
- SI Dependent Object
- SI with Collection
- SI with Map
- CI vs SI
- Factory Method
- AOP Terminology
- AOP Implementations
- Point cut
Spring JDBC Module
- JDBCTemplate Example
Spring MVC Module
- Introduction to Spring MVC
- Spring MVC Flow
- Spring MVC Components
- MVC Forms
- Spring CRUD operation
- Basic Authentication and Authorization
- Custom Authentication and Authorization
Spring with ORM
- Spring with Hibernate
- Spring with JPA
- Spring with JAXB
- Spring with Junit
- Spring with log4j
- Spring with JAX – RS
Framework – Hibernate
- Hibernate Introduction (including Architecture)
- Hibernate Dialect classes
- Hibernate Cascade
- Hibernate Connection pool
- Hibernate Inheritance Mapping
- Hibernate Relational Mapping
- Hibernate Query Language
- Hibernate Criteria Query Language
- Hibernate Named Query
- Hibernate Native SQL
- Hibernate Caching
- Hibernate Integration(log4j+Spring)
Web Services & Design Patterns
Please find the course details. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Core Java||25 Hours|
|Advanced Java||30 Hours|
|Core + Advanced Java||50 – 55 Hours|
|Spring + Hibernate + Web Services + Design Pattern||35 Hours|
|Core + Advanced + Spring + Hibernate + Web Services + Design Pattern||90 Hours|
No, you only need to have basic computer knowledge and a graduate degree in IT field to attend Java Training Course Noida.
Our trainer are highly certified from IIT/NIT and industry expert professional having over 10 to 15 years of experience in the web development theory.
Yes, all the participants receive theoretical and Practical Training in Java Programming along with live project and assignments that offers hands-on experience and in depth insight web development using Java.
Yes, candidates can choose to submit their Java course fee in installments which is payable through debit or credit card, cash and net banking.
For those candidates who miss any class or fall behind during the Java course can request for backup classes which will be scheduled as per the availability of the Java trainer.
We offer interview preparation and Personality Development training to the candidate after completion of the Java training so that they can easily face the recruiter during the interview. We also send them to various companies for the profile of Java programmer and tell their selected.