Take a Look to Our Mobile App Development Training Course
Certification will be delivered as per Industry criterion for Android/iOS Mobile App Developer training which would benefit fresher/Experienced to up-skill at Corporate.
Professional & Expert in Android Application Developer Trainers With 10 – 15 Years of working experience will deliver the workshop sessions.
When 70% of training will be completed of learners then devoted placement team will start to process of scheduling your interviews.
Expand your proficiency with extreme aligned of Corporate with set of technical test series with practical session to glaze your potential.
Learners will grasp real time & practical training sessions with thorough case studies & workshops at SLA Noida
Will get 7 Days assistance for upcoming batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange or ask to arrange a backup or doubt sessions
- About Mobile App Developer Training
- Why Learn Mobile App Development
- Mobile App Development Programme Details
Mobile Application Development has become one of the most important aspects in Information Technology and Digital Marketing. Mobile devices are utilized heavily in our daily lives and targeting these mobile phones for advertising Goods and Services and Company to the masses can help in increasing brand visibility and productivity. Development of Mobile Applications can be highly beneficial for the businesses as well as the customers. It can also be useful for maintaining better customer relationship and increasing customer satisfaction. Mobile Application Development refers to the process of Software Development for the mobile using various tools and techniques such as Java, sqLite Database, web services and much more. As of now, Android and iOS are two of the most popular operating systems utilized by people in their mobile phones. Mobile Applications are considered to be a Revolutionary change in the technical world where customers are getting engaged to the business much better than the website. Marketers also trust Mobile Application as it easily connects with the customers and considered as the best marketing tools for the growth of the business. The Mobile Applications help the customers game all the information that their fingertips and this is why developing a proper and efficient Mobile Application have become a necessity for most of the business organizations. This is also lead to the increase of professional and expert Mobile Application Developers in the market and many students in IT field are looking for a job as a Mobile Application Developer. If you also wish to have a career in the mobile development field, then you can join Mobile App Development Training in Noida provided by SLA Consultants Noida. The Mobile Application Training is designed to offer full fledged and job specification in Android and IOS operating systems and help the participants develop user friendly and effective mobile applications which can have the business organization increase their brand visibility and sales. The Mobile App Development Training Course Noida features all the elements and concepts required to learn and Master application development where the applicants are trained using innovative techniques such as practical reading session, live projects and assignments, etc allowing them to launch their career easily. The Android Application Developer Certification Course can be highly beneficial for both college freshers and working professionals want to learn Mobile App Development or improve the current web development skills. The Mobile App Certification Training Course gives the Aspiring candidate the required confidence and comprehension to build an engaging Mobile Application which can be useful for the business to promote their offerings and increase customer satisfaction. Anyone can attend the iOS App Developer Training Course as long as they have a graduation degree in IT field. There is no for the criteria to join the Mobile App Development Course, however, having some expertise in programming languages suggest Java would be beneficial. The Mobile Application Developer Course is divided into two different modules each for Android and iOS, and can be completed within 80-90 hours or one month.
During the Mobile App Development Training Course in Noida, students will get to learn various things such as core Java, Android architecture, android development environment and tools, play Store and activities, Android testing, fragments, user interface, material design, resources, broadcast receiver, background services, process cycle in Android and intent, storing and retrieving data, sqLite Database, web Services, parsing, location based services, telephony and multimedia, testing and debugging, social networking integration, iOS development, iPad layout, controllers, auto layout, localisation, handling user input, camera, bluetooth, etc. SLA Consultants Noida comprise of the best and highly updated Mobile Application Developer course curriculum is specifically designed by industry experts while keeping in mind the current industry requirements. We constantly update the Mobile Application Development course curriculum and our expert trainers having over 10 to 15 years of experience in Mobile Application Development conduct the training which includes workshops and handouts, seminar, Mobile Application Developer Real-time Practical Training, live projects and assignments on Real world cases using highly equipped and modern lab facility. The Mobile Application Developer Short-term Training Course offers all the necessary qualification to the student within a short span of time, allowing them to fulfill their job responsibilities efficiently. By the end of the Mobile App Development Training, the participants will be able to support the entire mobile application lifecycle, create fully functional mobile application and write Clean Code, collect necessary requirements and recommend solutions, writing unit and user interface test to identify malfunction, troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance, designing interface to improve User experience, liaising with product development team to plan new features, staying up to date with the new technology Trend, researching and suggesting new mobile products and applications and ensuring the new application made all the quality standard.
SLA Consultants Noida have been providing Mobile App Development Certification in Noida for the last 10 years successfully with tremendous success rate. They have trained hundreds of students in Mobile App Development who are currently working as a professional Mobile App Developer in reputed organizations. After completion of the Mobile App Developer Training Course, there are various career opportunity you can target which include Android developer, iOS developer, Mobile App Developer, software tester, etc for which you are certain to receive high pay scale. The instructors give all the necessary guidance to the students during the training where they learn and gain an extensive understanding of Application Development along with essential tips and tricks. Students also received valid Certification in Mobile Application Development after successfully completing the Mobile App Developer Training which can be helpful for them during the interview, providing them a competitive edge over other candidates. Furthermore, with our 100% Job Placement Assistance which include conducting mock interviews and offering Personality Development Training, applicants will not find any difficulty in clearing the interview at any multinational organization. We also send the participants to different companies for job interviews until they are selected. Our main objective is to provide the right platform to the students looking to enter into the mobile app development field and pursue a promising career. Our dedicated administrative support will guide the participants throughout the Mobile Application Certification and offer a profound learning environment which is nowhere to be found. We are an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Training Institute and are extremely recognised for our innovative and unique features. If you still have any doubt regarding the Mobile App Development Training in Noida, then feel free to visit our office in Noida or give us a call. Submit your enquiries on our official website & we’ll get back to you in 24 hours span time.
Mobile devices have become an integral part of our daily lives. Everyone utilized for different purposes, mainly for engaging with other people. However, with the emergence and advancement of mobile Technologies, business organizations are also using these devices in order to increase their customer base and promote their offerings at a larger scale. Today mobile devices have become one of the biggest marketing tools which help the business organizations to engage with their potential customers and maintain better customer relationship along with improving customer satisfaction. This is why having a mobile application have become extremely necessary for every business organization regardless of their size. Furthermore, the Mobile Application needs to be user friendly and should have an efficient user interface so that the customers do not find any difficulty navigating its features and gain information regarding the company and its offering easily. For that, hiring professional and Expert Mobile App Developer is necessary, which have increased the demand for the job profile in the market in the past few years. There are numerous reasons on why one should learn Mobile App Development and pursue a career in the field which we are giving to discuss below:
- Mobile Application Development is a multi-billion dollar industry which is continuously increasing on a daily basis. Every company needs to have a dedicated Mobile Application which has increased the requirement for highly skilled Mobile App Developers in the market which you can target.
- There is an extreme shortage of skill in the Indian market as the requirement for the professional Mobile Application Developer is quite high with not enough professionals available to fill the requirements. Therefore, acquiring skills in Mobile App Development can help you offer better job security.
- You will also receive respect and recognition in the market due to your expert skills which is highly demanding in the market. You will be one of the most desired candidates for any business organization.
- The pay scale associated with the Mobile App Developer in India and Overseas is much better than any other job profile in the IT field. The average salary of a mobile app developer in India is pretty good as of 2018 which is expected to increase greatly in the coming years.
- Many multinational organizations such as HCL, IBM, Google, Genpact, etc are constantly looking for personal mobile app developers for their clients which you can target. It will certainly give you better job growth opportunities and a respected and secure position.
- Many multinational organizations such as HCL, IBM, Google, Genpact, etc are constantly looking for personal Mobile App Developers for their clients which you can target. It will certainly give you better job growth opportunities and a respected and secure position.
- Learning Mobile App Development skills can also be beneficial for an individual who is looking to open his or her own business in future. They will not have to hire professional and develop a high quality and efficient Mobile Application on their own.
These are some of the remarkable benefits associated with Learning Mobile App Development. It is important to understand that Mobile Development is one job profile which is going to be in the market for a long time, and thus, there are incredible learning and job growth opportunities associated as well. If you still want to know more about the Benefits of Mobile App Development Training Course, feel free to reach us.
Java & Android App Development Training Course Duration: 40 HRS
iOS Development Course Duration: 40 – 45 HRS with Highly Skilled Corporate Trainers
Mobile App Training Modules Live Projects – Weekdays / Weekend
SLA Consultants Noida – Mobile App Certification Training & Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
Mobile App Development Programme Modules
Java & Android App Development Training Course
Introduction to Java
- Understanding Requirement: Why Java?
- Why Java is important to the Internet?
- Securities walls in Java.
- Java on Windows/Linux platform.
- Why Java on top in industry.
Introduction to Java Virtual Machine
- Java Virtual Machine Architecture.
- Class loading process by Class loaders.
- Bootstrap Loader.
- Extension Loader.
- System Loader.
- Relationship between loaders.
- Role of just in Time Compiler (JIT).
- Execution Engine.
An Overview of Java and Buzzwords
- Data Types, Variables and Arrays.
- Control Statements.
- Object Oriented Paradigms.
- The Four OOP Principles: (Encapsulations, Inheritance, and Polymorphism).
Java Classes and OOP Implementation
- CLASS Fundamentals.
- Command Line Arguments.
- Learning Static Initializer.
- Declaration of Objects.
- Instance Variable Hiding.
- Overloading and Overriding of Methods.
- Up casting.
- Down casting.
- Understanding of Access Controls: Private public and protected.
- Learning Nested and Inner Classes.
- Dynamic Method Dispatching.
- Using Abstract Classes.
- Using Final to Prevent Overriding & Inheritance.
- Garbage Collection.
Packages and Interfaces
- Defining a Package.
- Understanding CLASSPATH.
- Importing Packages.
- Access protection.
- Defining and Implementing an Interface.
- Abstract Classes vs. Interfaces.
- Adapter Classes.
- Anonymous Classes.
- Fundamentals of Exception Handling.
- Types of Exceptions.
- Learning Exceptions Handlers.
- Try and Catch.
- Multiple Catch Clauses.
- Nested Try Statements.
- Throw, Throws and Finally.
- Creating Custom Exceptions.
- Learning String Operations
- Learning Character Extractions
- Learning String Comparisons
- Understanding of String Buffer Class
- String Builder Class
- String versus String Buffer.
- Special methods of String and String Buffer.
- What to choose between String and String Buffer.
New in Jdk 5/6
- Premain, Method, Object size.
- Autoboxing, Unboxing.
- Java Compiler API.
New in Jdk 7/8
- Switch with String
- Multi Catch
- Try with Resources
- Type Inference
- Numeric Literals
- Lambda Expression
- Functional Interfaces
- Method References
- Stream Filter
- Default Methods
- forEach method
- Optional class
- The Collection Interfaces (List, Set, SortedSet)
- The Collection Classes (ArrayList, LinkedList, HashSet, TreeSet)
- Differences b/w HashSet, HashMap and HashTable.
- Differences between other Collection Classes.
- Accessing a Collection via an Iterator.
- Working with Maps.
- Working with Comparators, Comparable.
- The Legacy Classes and Interfaces (Enumeration, Vector, Stack, Dictionary, Hashtable).
- Difference b/w Non Legacy and Legacy Interfaces and Classes.
- Date and Time Handling.
System Properties & Internationalization
- Usage of Property File.
- Define the Locale.
- Defining multiple types of locale using multiple property files.
- Resource Bundle.
- Fetching text from Resource Bundle
Multithreading and Concurrency API
- Java Thread Model.
- Lifecycle of a Thread.
- Creating a Thread: Extending Thread.
- Implementing Runnable.
- Creating Multiple Threads and Context Switching.
- Synchronization: Methods and Statements.
- Inter-thread Communication.
- Thread Local.
- Dead Lock.
- Executor Framework.
- Shutdown Hookup and Re-entrant Locking.
- Cyclic Barrier and CountDownLatch
- File Handling.
- Binary Systems.
- Character Streams.
- Stream Tokenizer.
- String Tokenizer.
- GzipOutputStream Class.
- Data Encryption & Decryption.
- Determining the Class of an Object
- Getting Information about Class’s modifiers, fields, methods, constructors and super classes
- Finding out constant and method declaration belong to an interface
- Creating an instance of a class whose name is not known until runtime
- Greeting and setting value of an object’s field if field name is unknown until runtime
- Invoking a method on an object if the method is unknown until runtime
- Creating a new array whose size and component type are not known until runtime
Introduction to Android
- Overview of Android
- Java Editions and comparison with Android
- Android Apps – Design, Vendor, Behavioral Classification
- Open Handset Alliance
- Development Machine Prerequisites
- Components of Android Application
- Android Activity & Service Lifecycle
Android Architecture Overview
- Android Architecture
- Application Frameworks
- Android Libraries
- Android Runtime, Dalvik Virtual Machine
- Versions of Android
- Android for Tablets
- System Requirements
- Java, Eclipse and Android SDK Installation
- Android SDK & Tools
- Android Virtual Devices & Device Definitions
- Installing and Configuring the Android Plug-in for Eclipse (ADT)
- Upgrading the Android SDK
- Eclipse IDE Tips and Tricks 45
- Running and Debugging Applications in android
- Android Development Tools
- Using the Android Documentation
- Debugging Applications with DDMS
- Working with the Android Emulator
- Using Other Android Tools.
Your Android Application
- Understanding Android application requirements
- Android Application Design & components
- Activation of components
- Declaring Android components
- Using PhotoShop for Graphic Designing
- Android Application Wireframes (screens)
Your First Android Application
- Creating Android Application
- Creating Configurations
- Testing the app : AVD, Active device
- Android Project Structure
- Android Manifest file
- Release process & Release build of Android Application
- Signing the .apk file
- Preparing the Store Listing page
- Content Rating
- Distributing the Application
- Merchant Registration for Paid Applications
- Creating an Android Activity
- Implementing a user interface
- Managing the Activity Lifecycle in Android
- Implementing the lifecycle callbacks
- Handling configuration changes
- Coordinating activities in Android
- About XML – approach to design layouts
- Views and Layouts
- View properties
- Linear Layout vs. Relative Layout vs. Frame Layout vs. Absolute Layout
- Localization of UI
- Best practices for targeting various form factors: phone, tablet, TV
- Best practices when working designing Android UI
- Creating a Test Project for Android project
- Working with Test Packages
- Writing test cases
- Designing fragments
- Fragments lifecycle
- Fragment management and integration
- Creating the Activity
- XML versus Java UI
- Selection Widgets, Using fonts
- Common UI components
- Handling UI events: a bit about listeners
- Complex UI components
- Creating Menus
- Creating a Menu Resource in Android
- Inflating an Android Menu Resource
- Creating an Options Menu
- Changing menu items at runtime in Android
- Creating a Context Menu
- Creating a Sub-menu
- Other Menu Features in Android
- Menu groups
- Checkable menu items in Android
- Shortcut keys
- Dynamically adding menu intents in Android
- Creating Dialogs
- Showing a Dialog
- Dismissing a Dialog in Android
- Creating an Alert Dialog in Android
- Adding buttons
- Adding a list
- Creating a Progress Dialog in Android
- Showing a progress bar.
- Creating Android Toast Notifications
- Creating Android Status Bar Notifications
- Creating Dialogs in Android
- Tabbed Activities
- Navigation Drawer
- Create activity layouts programmatically
- Testing and optimizing UI
- What is material ?
- Material properties
- Material Styling / Animations
- Material Patterns
- Overview of Android Resources
- Creating Resources
- Grouping various Resource Types
- Providing Alternative Resources
- Android Qualifier name rules
- Creating alias resources
- Providing the Best Device Compatibility with Resources in Android
- Providing screen resource compatibility for Android .5
- How Android Finds the Best-matching Resource.
- Using Resources
- Accessing Resources from Code
- Accessing Resources from XML in Android
- Referencing style attributes in Android
- Accessing Platform Resources
- Retaining an Object During a Configuration Change in Android
- Handling the Configuration Change Yourself.
- Drawable Resources
- Animation Resources
- Broadcast receiver usage patterns: when and why to use them
- Implementing a broadcast receiver
- Registering a broadcast receiver via the manifest file
- Registering a broadcast receiver programmatically
- The Basics Declaring a service in the manifest
- Creating a Started Service
- Extending the Intent Service class
- Extending the Service class
- Starting a service
- Stopping a service
- Creating a Bound Service
- Sending Notifications to the User
- Running a Service in the Foreground
- Managing the Lifecycle of a Service
- Implementing the lifecycle callbacks
- Fragment Lifecycle
- Advantages for large tablets
- Creating and using Fragments.
- Starting a service in Android
- Stopping a service in Android
- Creating a Bound Service in Android
- Sending Notifications to the User in Android
- Running a Service in the Foreground
- Managing the Lifecycle of a Service in Android
- Implementing the lifecycle callbacks.
Process Cycle in Android
- What are Processes?
- Process lifecycle in Android
- Android Worker threads
- Thread-safe methods in Android
- Inter-process Communication.
- Working with Intents
- Explicit and implicit intents
- Using Intents as messaging objects
- Intents to start components expecting results
- Storage Model selection criteria
- Shared preferences
- Internal Storage – Files
- External Storage – SD Card
- Testing the created files, tools
- Introducing SQLite
- SQLiteOpenHelper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors
- Inserts, updates, and deletes
Native Content Providers
- Content provider types
- Searching for content
- Adding, changing, and removing content
- Native Android Content Providers
- Accessing Contact Book, Calendar
Custom Content Providers
- Custom Content Provider classes
- Publishing content providers
- Understanding Web Services
- Web Services Architecture
- Building Server side components
- Publishing web services
- REST based web services
- Accessing Web Services
- Integrating Web Services with mobile client
- Overview of networking
- Checking the network status
- Checking the web service status
- Working with HTTP to access the web services
- Document Object Model ( DOM )
- Simple API for XML ( SAX )
- Parsing XML and JSON
Location Based Services
- Using Location Manager, Location Provider
- GPS and Network based tracking
- Testing the application using KML files
- Simulation of the locations on the active device
- Location Listeners and Proximity Alerts
Integrating Google Maps
- API Version 2 of Google Maps
- User Interface – MapFragments
- API key generation
- Registrations in the manifest file
- Google Map, Camera Positions
- Adding Markers, Circles, Polylines
- Google Maps Directions API
- Telephony background
- Accessing telephony information
- Monitoring data activity and connectivity
- Working with messaging SMS
Multimedia in Android
- Playing Audio & Video
- Recording Audio & Video
- Customizing Camera & Capturing Photos
- Voice Recognition
- Text To Speech
- Controlling local Bluetooth device
- Discovering and bonding with Bluetooth devices
- Managing Bluetooth connections
- Communicating with Bluetooth
- Monkey Runner
iOS App Development Training Course
- Introducing iOS
- iOS SDK
- Interface Builder
- iOS APIs
- The iOS Simulato
Objective-C: Basic Data Types and Object Creation
- The Main Function
- NSString Literal & NSLog and Dlog statements
- Primitive Data Types
- Foundation Classes Overview
- Object Creation & Messaging Overview
- Object Creation: alloc / init/new
- bject Creation: Factory Methods
Objective-C: Common Foundation Classes
- Difference between mutable and immutable objects
- Strings: NSString & NSMutableString
- Collections: Arrays, Dictionaries, Sets and Literals
- Wrappers: NSNumber
- Difference between shallow copy and Deep copy
Objective-C: Custom Classes
- Custom Class Overview
- Header Files
- Import and the @class Directive
- Inheritance and NSObject
- Method Declarations
- Implementation Files
- Method Definitions
- Self and Super
- Automatic Reference Counting (ARC)
- Overriding NSObject Methods
- Access Control
- KVC Pattern
- KVO Pattern
- Difference between nil and Nil
- Difference between nil and [unbundle mainbudle]
Memory Management Concepts (ARC and Non ARC) Sample iOS Basics – Sample Project Creation and understanding existing Apps
- Architecture of an App (The Main Run Loop)
- Creating a Project
- UIApplication and the App Delegate
- UIKit Framework: Views and Controls
- Storyboards and Scenes
- Build Actions (Run, Test, Profile, Analyze, Archive)
- Debugging & Profiling
- E-Commerce app work through
Categories and Protocols
- Assignment on creating categories and custom protocols
- thread concept in objective c
View Controllers: Connections and Flow
- View Controller Overview
- Life Cycle Methods
- Storyboard Segues and Unwind Segues
- Programmatic Segues
- IB Outlet and IB Outlet Collection
- IB Action
View Controllers: Common Controllers
- Navigation Controllers
- Tab Bar Controllers
- Objective-C: Protocols
- Table View Controllers: Static
- Table View: Pull to Refresh (UIRefreshControl)
- Table View Controllers: Prototype
- Universal Apps & Multiple Targets
- Split View Controllers
- Image Views
- Web Views
- Map Views
- Device Rotation
- Interface Builder Constraints
- NS Layout Constraints
Handling User Input
- Alert Views
- Text Fields & Views, Keyboards, and “First Responders”
- Objective-C: Selectors
- Gestures (Pinch, Pan, Swipe, etc.)
- concept of localization
Notifications: Local and Push notifications
- Types of Notifications
Size classes Usage
- Network and Server communication
- Assignments: GCD, NSOperations and Blocks
Camera , Bluetooth wifi related samples
Media Frameworks : Audio and Video Sample app
Paypal integration and push notifications XCTestCases -iOS TDD
- Assignments: Set up XCTestcase Framework
- Writing Unit Test cases for Login
- Mock Objects creation and Unit test cases writing
- Business logics in LoginScreen with XC test case
- Performance Test with XC test case
- Xcode instrumentation and other (memory, profiling, code Coverage Tool provided by Xcode7)
Device Provisioning & Distribution
- Digital Signatures and Assets
- Development Build: Deploying to Your Own Device
- Overview of the Provisioning Portal
- Development and Distribution Certificates
- Approved Devices
- App IDs
- Provisioning Profiles
- Targets, Configurations, and Schemes
- Ad Hoc Build: Archiving and Distributing
- Public Build: iTunes App Store
Please find the Mobile App Developers course details.
Duration of Module
|Course Module||Course Duration|
|Android App Development||40 Hours|
|iOS App Development||45 – 50 Hours|
Do I need to have knowledge in programming languages or web development to attend the Mobile App Developers training program?
No, all you require is to have basic computer knowledge in order to attend Mobile App Development Training Course in Noida. Having a graduate degree in IT field is a must.
Yes, we provide a free trial class to the candidates who are interested in the course. The demo class will help them get a better information about the qualification of our teachers and our infrastructure.
Yes, our administration is quite supportive to the students who want backup classes if they miss any class or fall behind. However, the backup classes can only be scheduled as per the availability of the teachers.
Yes, we provide both theoretical and Mobile App Development Practical Training Session and direct supervision to help the participant gain hands on experience and working knowledge of mobile app development.
Yes, we provide flexible class timings to the students where they can prefer having weekdays or weekend classes.
The interested candidates can visit our office in Noida and make registration for the Mobile App Development course through cash, net banking, credit and debit card. They can also make payment in installments.