Mobile App Development Training Course in Noida
Certification will be delivered as per Industry criterion for Android/iOS Mobile App Developer training which would benefit fresher/Experienced to up-skill at Corporate.
Professional & Expert in Android Application Developer Trainers With 10 – 15 Years of working experience will deliver the workshop sessions.
When 70% of training will be completed of learners then devoted placement team will start to process of scheduling your interviews.
Expand your proficiency with extreme aligned of Corporate with set of technical test series with practical session to glaze your potential.
Learners will grasp real time & practical training sessions with thorough case studies & workshops at SLA Noida
Will get 7 Days assistance for upcoming batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange or ask to arrange a backup or doubt sessions
Mobile App Course
Mobile App Development Programme Modules
Java & Android App Development Training Course
Introduction to Java
- Understanding Requirement: Why Java?
- Why Java is important to the Internet?
- Securities walls in Java.
- Java on Windows/Linux platform.
- Why Java on top in industry.
Introduction to Java Virtual Machine
- Java Virtual Machine Architecture.
- Class loading process by Class loaders.
- Bootstrap Loader.
- Extension Loader.
- System Loader.
- Relationship between loaders.
- Role of just in Time Compiler (JIT).
- Execution Engine.
An Overview of Java and Buzzwords
- Data Types, Variables and Arrays.
- Control Statements.
- Object Oriented Paradigms.
- The Four OOP Principles: (Encapsulations, Inheritance, and Polymorphism).
Java Classes and OOP Implementation
- CLASS Fundamentals.
- Command Line Arguments.
- Learning Static Initializer.
- Declaration of Objects.
- Instance Variable Hiding.
- Overloading and Overriding of Methods.
- Up casting.
- Down casting.
- Understanding of Access Controls: Private public and protected.
- Learning Nested and Inner Classes.
- Dynamic Method Dispatching.
- Using Abstract Classes.
- Using Final to Prevent Overriding & Inheritance.
- Garbage Collection.
Packages and Interfaces
- Defining a Package.
- Understanding CLASSPATH.
- Importing Packages.
- Access protection.
- Defining and Implementing an Interface.
- Abstract Classes vs. Interfaces.
- Adapter Classes.
- Anonymous Classes.
- Fundamentals of Exception Handling.
- Types of Exceptions.
- Learning Exceptions Handlers.
- Try and Catch.
- Multiple Catch Clauses.
- Nested Try Statements.
- Throw, Throws and Finally.
- Creating Custom Exceptions.
- Learning String Operations
- Learning Character Extractions
- Learning String Comparisons
- Understanding of String Buffer Class
- String Builder Class
- String versus String Buffer.
- Special methods of String and String Buffer.
- What to choose between String and String Buffer.
New in Jdk 5/6
- Premain, Method, Object size.
- Autoboxing, Unboxing.
- Java Compiler API.
New in Jdk 7/8
- Switch with String
- Multi Catch
- Try with Resources
- Type Inference
- Numeric Literals
- Lambda Expression
- Functional Interfaces
- Method References
- Stream Filter
- Default Methods
- forEach method
- Optional class
- The Collection Interfaces (List, Set, SortedSet)
- The Collection Classes (ArrayList, LinkedList, HashSet, TreeSet)
- Differences b/w HashSet, HashMap and HashTable.
- Differences between other Collection Classes.
- Accessing a Collection via an Iterator.
- Working with Maps.
- Working with Comparators, Comparable.
- The Legacy Classes and Interfaces (Enumeration, Vector, Stack, Dictionary, Hashtable).
- Difference b/w Non Legacy and Legacy Interfaces and Classes.
- Date and Time Handling.
System Properties & Internationalization
- Usage of Property File.
- Define the Locale.
- Defining multiple types of locale using multiple property files.
- Resource Bundle.
- Fetching text from Resource Bundle
Multithreading and Concurrency API
- Java Thread Model.
- Lifecycle of a Thread.
- Creating a Thread: Extending Thread.
- Implementing Runnable.
- Creating Multiple Threads and Context Switching.
- Synchronization: Methods and Statements.
- Inter-thread Communication.
- Thread Local.
- Dead Lock.
- Executor Framework.
- Shutdown Hookup and Re-entrant Locking.
- Cyclic Barrier and CountDownLatch
- File Handling.
- Binary Systems.
- Character Streams.
- Stream Tokenizer.
- String Tokenizer.
- GzipOutputStream Class.
- Data Encryption & Decryption.
- Determining the Class of an Object
- Getting Information about Class’s modifiers, fields, methods, constructors and super classes
- Finding out constant and method declaration belong to an interface
- Creating an instance of a class whose name is not known until runtime
- Greeting and setting value of an object’s field if field name is unknown until runtime
- Invoking a method on an object if the method is unknown until runtime
- Creating a new array whose size and component type are not known until runtime
Introduction to Android & Architecture Overview
Introduction to Android
- Overview of Android
- Java Editions and comparison with Android
- Android Apps – Design, Vendor, Behavioral Classification
- Open Handset Alliance
- Development Machine Prerequisites
- Components of Android Application
- Android Activity & Service Lifecycle
Android Architecture Overview
- Android Architecture
- Application Frameworks
- Android Libraries
- Android Runtime, Dalvik Virtual Machine
- Versions of Android
- Android for Tablets
Setup of Android Development Environment & Tools
- System Requirements
- Java, Eclipse and Android SDK Installation
- Android SDK & Tools
- Android Virtual Devices & Device Definitions
- Installing and Configuring the Android Plug-in for Eclipse (ADT)
- Upgrading the Android SDK
- Eclipse IDE Tips and Tricks 45
- Running and Debugging Applications in android
- Android Development Tools
- Using the Android Documentation
- Debugging Applications with DDMS
- Working with the Android Emulator
- Using Other Android Tools.
Your Android Application
Your Android Application
- Understanding Android application requirements
- Android Application Design & components
- Activation of components
- Declaring Android components
- Using PhotoShop for Graphic Designing
- Android Application Wireframes (screens)
Your First Android Application
- Creating Android Application
- Creating Configurations
- Testing the app : AVD, Active device
- Android Project Structure
- Android Manifest file
Publishing to the Play Store
- Release process & Release build of Android Application
- Signing the .apk file
- Preparing the Store Listing page
- Content Rating
- Distributing the Application
- Merchant Registration for Paid Applications
- Creating an Android Activity
- Implementing a user interface
- Managing the Activity Lifecycle in Android
- Implementing the lifecycle callbacks
- Handling configuration changes
- Coordinating activities in Android
- About XML – approach to design layouts
- Views and Layouts
- View properties
- Linear Layout vs. Relative Layout vs. Frame Layout vs. Absolute Layout
- Localization of UI
- Best practices for targeting various form factors: phone, tablet, TV
- Best practices when working designing Android UI
- Creating a Test Project for Android project
- Working with Test Packages
- Writing test cases
- Designing fragments
- Fragments lifecycle
- Fragment management and integration
User Interfaces & Advanced UI
- Creating the Activity
- XML versus Java UI
- Selection Widgets, Using fonts
- Common UI components
- Handling UI events: a bit about listeners
- Complex UI components
- Creating Menus
- Creating a Menu Resource in Android
- Inflating an Android Menu Resource
- Creating an Options Menu
- Changing menu items at runtime in Android
- Creating a Context Menu
- Creating a Sub-menu
- Other Menu Features in Android
- Menu groups
- Checkable menu items in Android
- Shortcut keys
- Dynamically adding menu intents in Android
- Creating Dialogs
- Showing a Dialog
- Dismissing a Dialog in Android
- Creating an Alert Dialog in Android
- Adding buttons
- Adding a list
- Creating a Progress Dialog in Android
- Showing a progress bar.
- Creating Android Toast Notifications
- Creating Android Status Bar Notifications
- Creating Dialogs in Android
- Tabbed Activities
- Navigation Drawer
- Create activity layouts programmatically
- Testing and optimizing UI
Android Material Design
- What is material ?
- Material properties
- Material Styling / Animations
- Material Patterns
- Overview of Android Resources
- Creating Resources
- Grouping various Resource Types
- Providing Alternative Resources
- Android Qualifier name rules
- Creating alias resources
- Providing the Best Device Compatibility with Resources in Android
- Providing screen resource compatibility for Android .5
- How Android Finds the Best-matching Resource.
- Using Resources
- Accessing Resources from Code
- Accessing Resources from XML in Android
- Referencing style attributes in Android
- Accessing Platform Resources
- Retaining an Object During a Configuration Change in Android
- Handling the Configuration Change Yourself.
- Drawable Resources
- Animation Resources
- Broadcast receiver usage patterns: when and why to use them
- Implementing a broadcast receiver
- Registering a broadcast receiver via the manifest file
- Registering a broadcast receiver programmatically
- The Basics Declaring a service in the manifest
- Creating a Started Service
- Extending the Intent Service class
- Extending the Service class
- Starting a service
- Stopping a service
- Creating a Bound Service
- Sending Notifications to the User
- Running a Service in the Foreground
- Managing the Lifecycle of a Service
- Implementing the lifecycle callbacks
- Fragment Lifecycle
- Advantages for large tablets
- Creating and using Fragments.
- Starting a service in Android
- Stopping a service in Android
- Creating a Bound Service in Android
- Sending Notifications to the User in Android
- Running a Service in the Foreground
- Managing the Lifecycle of a Service in Android
- Implementing the lifecycle callbacks.
Process Cycle in Android & Intents
Process Cycle in Android
- What are Processes?
- Process lifecycle in Android
- Android Worker threads
- Thread-safe methods in Android
- Inter-process Communication.
- Working with Intents
- Explicit and implicit intents
- Using Intents as messaging objects
- Intents to start components expecting results
Storing and Retrieving Data
- Storage Model selection criteria
- Shared preferences
- Internal Storage – Files
- External Storage – SD Card
- Testing the created files, tools
- Introducing SQLite
- SQLiteOpenHelper and creating a database
- Opening and closing a database
- Working with cursors
- Inserts, updates, and deletes
Native & Custom Content Providers
Native Content Providers
- Content provider types
- Searching for content
- Adding, changing, and removing content
- Native Android Content Providers
- Accessing Contact Book, Calendar
Custom Content Providers
- Custom Content Provider classes
- Publishing content providers
- Understanding Web Services
- Web Services Architecture
- Building Server side components
- Publishing web services
- REST based web services
- Accessing Web Services
- Integrating Web Services with mobile client
- Overview of networking
- Checking the network status
- Checking the web service status
- Working with HTTP to access the web services
- Document Object Model ( DOM )
- Simple API for XML ( SAX )
- Parsing XML and JSON
Location Based Services & Integrating Google Maps
Location Based Services
- Using Location Manager, Location Provider
- GPS and Network based tracking
- Testing the application using KML files
- Simulation of the locations on the active device
- Location Listeners and Proximity Alerts
Integrating Google Maps
- API Version 2 of Google Maps
- User Interface – MapFragments
- API key generation
- Registrations in the manifest file
- Google Map, Camera Positions
- Adding Markers, Circles, Polylines
- Google Maps Directions API
Telephony, Multimedia in Android & Bluetooth
- Telephony background
- Accessing telephony information
- Monitoring data activity and connectivity
- Working with messaging SMS
Multimedia in Android
- Playing Audio & Video
- Recording Audio & Video
- Customizing Camera & Capturing Photos
- Voice Recognition
- Text To Speech
- Controlling local Bluetooth device
- Discovering and bonding with Bluetooth devices
- Managing Bluetooth connections
- Communicating with Bluetooth
Social Networking Integrations
Debugging and Testing Android Apps
- Monkey Runner
iOS App Development Training Course
iOS Training Course
- Introducing iOS
- iOS SDK
- Interface Builder
- iOS APIs
- The iOS Simulato
Objective-C: Basic Data Types and Object Creation
- The Main Function
- NSString Literal & NSLog and Dlog statements
- Primitive Data Types
- Foundation Classes Overview
- Object Creation & Messaging Overview
- Object Creation: alloc / init/new
- bject Creation: Factory Methods
Objective-C: Common Foundation Classes
- Difference between mutable and immutable objects
- Strings: NSString & NSMutableString
- Collections: Arrays, Dictionaries, Sets and Literals
- Wrappers: NSNumber
- Difference between shallow copy and Deep copy
Objective-C: Custom Classes
- Custom Class Overview
- Header Files
- Import and the @class Directive
- Inheritance and NSObject
- Method Declarations
- Implementation Files
- Method Definitions
- Self and Super
- Automatic Reference Counting (ARC)
- Overriding NSObject Methods
- Access Control
- KVC Pattern
- KVO Pattern
- Difference between nil and Nil
- Difference between nil and [unbundle mainbudle]
Memory Management Concepts (ARC and Non ARC) Sample iOS Basics – Sample Project Creation and understanding existing Apps
- Architecture of an App (The Main Run Loop)
- Creating a Project
- UIApplication and the App Delegate
- UIKit Framework: Views and Controls
- Storyboards and Scenes
- Build Actions (Run, Test, Profile, Analyze, Archive)
- Debugging & Profiling
- E-Commerce app work through
Categories and Protocols
- Assignment on creating categories and custom protocols
- thread concept in objective c
View Controllers: Connections and Flow
- View Controller Overview
- Life Cycle Methods
- Storyboard Segues and Unwind Segues
- Programmatic Segues
- IB Outlet and IB Outlet Collection
- IB Action
View Controllers: Common Controllers
- Navigation Controllers
- Tab Bar Controllers
- Objective-C: Protocols
- Table View Controllers: Static
- Table View: Pull to Refresh (UIRefreshControl)
- Table View Controllers: Prototype
- Universal Apps & Multiple Targets
- Split View Controllers
- Image Views
- Web Views
- Map Views
- Device Rotation
- Interface Builder Constraints
- NS Layout Constraints
Handling User Input
- Alert Views
- Text Fields & Views, Keyboards, and “First Responders”
- Objective-C: Selectors
- Gestures (Pinch, Pan, Swipe, etc.)
- concept of localization
Notifications: Local and Push notifications
- Types of Notifications
Size classes Usage
- Network and Server communication
- Assignments: GCD, NSOperations and Blocks
Camera , Bluetooth wifi related samples
Media Frameworks : Audio and Video Sample app
Paypal integration and push notifications XCTestCases -iOS TDD
- Assignments: Set up XCTestcase Framework
- Writing Unit Test cases for Login
- Mock Objects creation and Unit test cases writing
- Business logics in LoginScreen with XC test case
- Performance Test with XC test case
- Xcode instrumentation and other (memory, profiling, code Coverage Tool provided by Xcode7)
Device Provisioning & Distribution
- Digital Signatures and Assets
- Development Build: Deploying to Your Own Device
- Overview of the Provisioning Portal
- Development and Distribution Certificates
- Approved Devices
- App IDs
- Provisioning Profiles
- Targets, Configurations, and Schemes
- Ad Hoc Build: Archiving and Distributing
- Public Build: iTunes App Store
Please find the Mobile App Developers course details.
Duration of Module
|Mobile App Developer Course Module||Duration|
|Android App Development||40 Hours|
|iOS App Development||45 – 50 Hours|
|Mobile App Developer Schedule||Timing|
|Monday to Friday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Monday to Friday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday/Sunday||8:00 | 12:00 | 2:00 | 4:00|
|Sunday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
Do I need to have knowledge in programming languages or web development to attend the Mobile App Developers training program?
No, all you require is to have basic computer knowledge in order to attend Mobile App Development Training Course in Noida. Having a graduate degree in IT field is a must.
Do you also provide free demo class before registration?
Yes, we provide a free trial class to the candidates who are interested in the course. The demo class will help them get a better information about the qualification of our teachers and our infrastructure.
Can I request for backup classes?
Yes, our administration is quite supportive to the students who want backup classes if they miss any class or fall behind. However, the backup classes can only be scheduled as per the availability of the teachers.
Do you provide Mobile App Development practical training as well?
Yes, we provide both theoretical and Mobile App Development Practical Training Session and direct supervision to help the participant gain hands on experience and working knowledge of mobile app development.
Can I attend weekend classes?
Yes, we provide flexible class timings to the students where they can prefer having weekdays or weekend classes.
What are the payment options for the Mobile App Development training?
The interested candidates can visit our office in Noida and make registration for the Mobile App Development course through cash, net banking, credit and debit card. They can also make payment in installments.