MEAN Stack Developer Training Course
Certification will be delivered as per Industry criterion for MEAN Stack Developer training which would benefit fresher/Experienced to up-skill at Corporate.
Professional & Expert in MEAN Stack web developer Trainers With 10 Years of working experience will deliver the workshop sessions.
When 70% of MEAN Stack Developer training will be completed of learners then devoted placement team will start to process of scheduling your interviews.
Expand your proficiency with extreme aligned of Corporate with set of technical test series with practical session to glaze your potential.
Learners will grasp real time & practical training sessions with thorough case studies & workshops at SLA Noida
Will get 7 Days assistance for upcoming batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange or ask to arrange a backup or doubt sessions
MEAN Stack Development Programme Modules
MEAN Stack Training Course
- Understanding CSS3.
- Using CSS3 advance Tag and Attributes selectors.
- Clear fix with CSS3.
- CSS3 Rounded Coners.
- CSS3 Box shadow properties.
- CSS3 Text Shadow properties.
- CSS3 Background Gradients.
- Making beautiful buttons using CSS3.
- CSS3 Transformations Properties.
- CSS3 Rotate, Translate, Skew, Scale properties.
- CSS3 transitions.
- CSS3 transitions delays.
- CSS3 transition functions.
- CSS3 keyframes.
- Creating animations Using Keyframes
- Animating web pages using CSS3.
- Mixing CSS3 and JQuery animations to create advance plugins.
- CSS3 Image slideshow.
- CSS3 Media Queries.
- Understanding Responsive Layouts.
- Making Basic Responsive Layout in CSS3 Media Query.
- Making Advance Website Template in CSS3 Media Query.
- What is HTML5?
- How is HTML5 different from XHTML.
- Drawbacks of XHTML.
- HTML5 future uses.
- Understanding HTML5 doctype.
- HTML5 Basic tags.
- HTML5 Advance Tags.
- Replacing XHTML Divs with HTML5 advance tags.
- Making a website template using HTML5.
- Fixing HTML5 compatibility issues in different browsers.
- HTML5 SHIV.
- Making HTML5 compatible in IE-8 and lesser using HTML5 SHIV.
- HTML5 custom data attributes.
- Holding custom data in HTML5 data attributes.
- Working with HTML5 data attributes and jQuery.
- Understanding HTML5 Canvas.
- Drawing runtime graphics and Animations using HTML5 Canvas.
- Events handling.
- Control Structure.
- Writing functions.
- Tag and ID selector.
- Working with arrays.
- JQuery syntax.
- JQuery selectors.
- Creating, inserting, and manipulating web page content.
- JQuery predefined functions.
- Understanding JQuery plugins.
- Using event ready handlers that work across browsers.
- Working with JQuery effects, such as showing, hiding, sliding and fading page elements.
- JQuery callback functions.
- Creating custom animations with specialized properties and options.
- JQuery events.
- Understanding Elements Hierarchy.
- Using the JQuery UI plug-in to give pages a polished look.
- Developing JQuery applications and Plugins (like Facebook and Twitter).
- Making JQuery sliding menus.
- Making JQuery lightbox.
- Making JQuery image slider.
- Making JQuery image slideshow.
- Making jQuery Image Carousel.
- Making JQuery Image Zoom viewer.
- Making JQuery Collapsable Menu.
- Introduction to MongoDB
- Installing MongoDB
- The current SQL/NoSQL landscape
- Document-oriented vs. other types of storage
- Mongo’s featureset
- Common use-cases
- MongoDB databases
- MongoDB Collections
- MongoDB Documents
- CRUD Operations in MongoDB
- Creating documents
- Querying documents
- Working with equality
- Query operators
- Building complex queries
- Updating documents
- Deleting documents
- Creating documents
- Introduction to Mongoose
- Word on ORM/ODM
- Installing mongoose
- Connecting to MongoDB from mongoose
- Core concepts of Mongoose
- Understanding mongoose schemas and datatypes
- Working with Models
- Using modifiers in schema
- Using virtual fields
- Optimizing query performance by enabling indexes
- Extending Models
- Working with hooks
- Validation of model data
- Creating custom static methods
- Creating custom instance methods
- CRUD operations with Mongoose
- Express.js Introduction & Setup
- Installing express
- First App with express – Demo
- Little about routes
- Little about Express middleware
- Serving static files with express
- Express application generator
- What is Express.js?
- Routing in Depth
- Route Methods
- Route Paths
- Parametrized Routes
- Route Handlers
- Express Router
- Types of middleware
- Error middleware
- Bodyparser, cookie parser, session management
- Types of middleware
- Template Engines
- What are template engines
- Express.js security
- Securing routes
- Debugging in Express
- Realtime programming with Socket.io
- Scaling nodejs applications
- The Child process model
- exec, spawn, and fork functions
- Using the Cluster module
Module 3.1 – AngularJS
- Introduction to Single-Page-Apps (SPA)
- Fitment of AngularJS
- How AngularJS Web App Works
- Bindings: declarative connections between data and on-screen
- Angular Expressions
- Root Scope
- solated Scopes
- Understanding Digest Loop
- Simple Routing
- Nested Routing
- Inbuilt Filters
- Writing custom filters
- Forms and Validation
- Organizing your code with modules i.e. MVW*
- Dependency injection
- Get Data from Web Services
- Inbuilt Services
- Writing your own Services
- Types of custom Services
- Inbuilt Directives
- Writing your own Custom Directives
- Events and event propagation
- Concept of Promises in Detail
- Using Deferred Objects
- Assignment after every session
Module 3.2 – 2.x/4.x Course
- Modules, Components, expressions & ng-model
- 1-way-2-way binding, interpolations, template binding, cloning & event binding.
- @Input, @Output & Eventemitters.
- Angular Component Life Cycle.
- Providers, Services, and Dependency Injection.
- SPA(Single Page Application) using Routing.
- Validation using Angular forms.
- Making HTTP POST calls to REST service (WebAPI) using Angular 2.
- Lazy loading using Angular 2.
- Use WebPack for Angular 2 application.
- HashLocation strategy
- Introduction to Node.js
- What is Node.js?
- How to install Node.js using pre-compiled binaries?
- Install Node.js using NVM
- History and usage of Node.js
- Comprehending Node.js
- Understanding Modules
- Understanding Events
- Node Exploration
- Using NPM (Node Packaged Modules)
- Handling Exceptions
- Events and Streams
- Event Emitter class
- Reading and writing streams
- Cashing and object creation
- Using Pipe
- Duplex steam
- Express Framework
- Handling HTTP Routes
- Navigation Route options
- Layout with jade
- Using Node.js in the web
- Web requests
- Building web server
- Web sockets requirements
- Real-time interaction with socket.io
- Creation of web application using Express.js
- Installing and configuring Express.js
- Creating views and forms with Jade
- Cookies and sessions
- Authorization and authentication
- Error handling
- Unit Testing
- Decouple Code
- Writing tests
- Super tests
- Database and sessions
- Building database connection
- Database queries and schemas
- Scaling Node application
- Child process model
- Exec, fork and spawn functions
- Cluster module
- Monitoring and advanced features
- Monitor Node.js functions
- Detecting memory leaks
- Configuration Node processes
- Technical Assignments (5 Assignments)
- Aptitude Test Papers like (HCL, IBM, Wipro etc.)
- Resume Design By Dedicated Placement Cell
- Mockup Interview by Corporate Professionals
- Schedule Interview with valid reference in Software Companies
- For B.Tech /MCA Industrial Training: Real Time Project based Training and projects for College Submission/Industrial Training Certificate.
Find the MEAN Stack Developer course details below.
Duration of Module
|MEAN Stack Course Module||MEAN Stack Course Duration|
|MEAN Stack Development||80 Hours|
|MEAN Stack Course Schedule||Timing|
|Monday to Friday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Monday to Friday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Monday to Friday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
|Saturday/Sunday||8:00 | 12:00 | 2:00 | 4:00|
|Sunday||8:00 AM – 10:00 AM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 12:00 PM|
|Sunday||2:00 PM – 4:00 PM|
|Sunday||4:00 PM – 6:00 PM|
We have been providing Web Development Training to the participants for the last 10 years with over 85% success rate. We also provide job placement support and valid certification after completion of the MEAN Stack Development Training.
Yes, we provide fast paced MEAN Stack Developer Practical Training in real time using live projects and assignments to the participants to help them gain hands on experience in web application development.
Yes, if you do not like the MEAN Stack Development Training Course and want to cancel your registration, then you will receive a full refund after deducting a small service fee.
Yes, we provide flexible batch timings to the candidates in both weekdays and weekend timings so that anyone can attend the MEAN Stack Training Course regardless of their availability.
Yes, participants can make the payment for the MEAN Stack Developer Course in several installments in the form of cash, debit or credit card and net banking.
I am a professional Java web developer. Will MEAN Stack Development Training help me achieve growth in my career?
Yes, the MEAN Stack Developer Training is beneficial for current working professionals as well as it will give them additional knowledge in frontend and backend development which can be beneficial for them to enhance their career and achieve group.