Take a Look to Our HR Training Course
Industry acceptable certification for HR training which help fresher/Experienced to up-skill at corporate.
4-5 Industry Expert Sr. HR Manager / Manager-HR Business Partner With 15+ Years provide HR practical training to learner’s
After completion of 70% HR training our dedicated placement team arrange interview till placement.
HR Practical Training help to gain exposure like corporate level with technical test series
Real time projects and best case study makes SLA workshop very unique and lively for learners.
For Learner’s, Our admin team fresh batch schedule/re-scheduling classes/arrange doubt classes.
The Human Resources department in the company which is charge during finding, recruiting, screening and HR Training job applicants along with a administering the employee benefit programs. A Human Resource is an important and highly valuable employee in the organization who works in the Human Resource Department of the company and focus mainly on maximizing the productivity of the employee and protecting the company from different kinds of issues that can arise in the workplace. There are many responsibilities of an HR which must be fulfilled in any way regardless of the size and scale of the company as the success and productivity of the company highly dependent on the functionality of these HR. It is one of the most important job profiles in any business organization, and to become a professional HR, it is highly imperative that one should acquire relevant and industry focused HR skills and attributes so that they can easily secure the HR job profile in any reputed organisation. SLA Consultants Noida offers the Best HR Training Course in Noida to the aspiring candidates who are looking to make a career in HR. The Human Resource Training is designed by industry experts who have examined the current industry requirements and facilitated the HR course content accordingly. The HR Course in Noida enables the participant to perform all the job responsibilities of an HR efficiently and tackle all the issues an HR faces in an everyday situation. SLA Consultants Noida have been providing Best HR Certification Training in Noida for the last 10 years and have helped thousands of students lead a successful career as a Human Resource in different organizations. The HR Certification Training Institute is targeted towards both freshers and working professional who wants to enter into the HR field and enhance their current HR knowledge and attributes to achieve growth in their career. Anyone is eligible to attend the HR Course in Noida as long as they have a graduation degree in any field. There are no other specific requirements to enroll for the HR Training Program. Our highly trained and certified subject matter experts are responsible for offering rigorous and quality HR Training to the participants using different methods and techniques which involves real time practical and live projects and assignments. It allows the applicant to receive real world knowledge of handling HR issues and perform the job responsibilities of an HR in an efficient manner without any further HR Training. The HR Training Programme in Noida is designed to help the participant crack any interview in MNC for the HR job profile. The course curriculum of the HR Training is highly updated and industry specific that covers all the relevant topics of Human Resource which include statutory and legal compliances, compensation and benefits, performance management system, corporate IR And Labour Law compliances, HR policies, recruitment and selection, HR training and development and much more. Some of the major features of HR Training in Noida include workshops and handouts, free trial classes, backup classes, flexible batch timings with weekdays and weekend classes, 24/7 working hours administration support, etc. Upon completion of the HR Training, the applicants will be awarded with a valid certification that would help them prove their worth to the employer during the interview. Apart from that, 100% job placement assistance are also provided to enable the participant easily crack the interview at MNC and secure a high paying job profile as an HR. And hence, if you have the desire to become a professional human resource and looking to extend your career after graduation, then you can attend SLA Consultants Noida for the HR Training Course in Noida where you will be given the necessary knowledge and support to fulfill your career goals in a short span of time.
Human Resource is an employee working in the HR department of the company whose main job responsibilities is to develop job descriptions as per the current requirements of the company and higher specific candidate suitable for the job profile out of multiple candidates. He or she is also responsible for providing necessary HR Training and support to the employees in order to enhance their performance and productivity and also eliminate any kind of issue that the employees are facing in the workplace. The Human Resource Training in Noida provided by SLA consultants Noida is a specialized training program intelligently crafted to enable the participant to become an expert Human Resource who can easily perform the duties of an HR and help their respective organization enhance their productivity by increasing the performance of the employees. In this highly competitive world, the requirement for an HR has continuously increased in the market due to the increasing number of organizations. However, securing a promising job profile as an HR is a difficult task to achieve due to the exclusive and unique requirements in the job profile. Today, an HR is not only responsible for managing and maintaining the employees, but also have other duties to perform which include providing a better working environment, ensuring the safety and security of the employees, identifying the areas of improvement, organizational and personal development, payroll processing and much more. To become a competitive candidate who has a better chance of securing an HR job at a reputed organization, it is necessary to first gain the skills required in the HR profile. At HR Training Course in Noida, our highly experienced corporate trainers will help department gain the skills required to become a professional HR which include multitasking, organization, communication, negotiation, discrete and ethical, enhanced focus, leadership skills, change management, problem solving and conflict management, performance management, team leader and much more. We utilize enhanced and innovative techniques to help the applicant Hone these skills in a matter of time. They work in Real world case scenarios and learn by doing the attributes of an expert human resource.
The HR Training Course in Noida is highly beneficial for current working employees who want to acquire promising skills in the HR field so that they can achieve immense growth and their career. There are various job profiles which one can pursue after acquiring HR skills which include training development specialist, HR manager, HR generalist, HR training and Development Manager, compensation and job analysis specialist, employment service manager, recruiter, personnel analysis, etc. At the end of the HR Training, the participant will be able to maintain the work structure and job description of all positions, maintain organisation staff and establish recruitment and interview process, participating in recruitment efforts, ensuring background and reference check up, posting job ads and organising resumes, conducting benefit enrollment process, processing payroll and answering payroll questions, maintaining current HR files and database, ensuring planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work, providing necessary HR Training and development to the Employees, ensuring legal compliances, ensuring the safety and security of the employees, providing them health benefits, resolving disputes of two or more employees, maintaining a better relationship between the employer and the employees, and much more. The HR course Institute in Noida is truly the best option for any graduate who has the desire to enter into to fulfill their career goals. At SLA Consultants Noida, the applicant supported with complete support in order to secure a promising job. They are sent to numerous associated organizations where interviews are conducted until the candidate is selected. Interview preparation and personality development training are also provided to the participants so that they don’t find any difficulty during the interview. The HR Training Course is divided into 6 different modules which would take 75 hours to complete. Students can take both weekdays and weekend classes. We are also equipped with high quality and modern lab facility to help the students get the best learning advantage. If you have any queries related to the HR Training Course in Noida or our HR Training Institute, you can give us a call or visit our office in Noida. For registration, you can submit your quotation on our official website and we would call you within 24 hours.
Human Resource is a very important filled in any business organisation and is considered as the heart of the business. It may not be the most glamorous job one could ever find, but certainly one of the most important ones. There are many reasons why one should pursue Human Resource job as there are numerous benefits you will enjoy long career. Below are provided some of the reasons why you should learn HR?
- By becoming an HR, you will be in a position of influence as you will not only have a unique perspective of the business along with a better understanding of the challenges and priorities of the organization, but also you will have the ability to influence the future of the company due to your decisions.
- As an HR, you will be one of the highest paid numbers in the organizations which is certainly the best reason to learn and pursue career in HR. As of 2018, the average salary of an HR in India is 400000 which is above average.
- One of the major responsibilities of an HR is to help the employees in improving their performance and ability to work. As an HR, you will be able to change the lives of people by providing them helping hands such as offering them HR training and development to improve their skills and grow the career.
- In this highly technological world where everything is being automated, Human Resource is one such profile which can never be automated. Therefore, the requirement and demand for professional HR will continue to be strong.
- According to various reports, hR specialist jobs will increase by 5% through 2022, which means there will be continuous growth in the requirement of HR jobs and companies will require recruiters, benefit specialist and HR professional.
- Working as an HR will always keep you on your toes as every day will be different. One day you will be helping the employee navigate changes while on other days you will be dealing with effects of new law and regulations.
- You will continue to improve yourself and make things better for both yourself and the company. Whether it is development, benefit plans, recruiting talents all looking for new HR tech, becoming an HR is a very efficient area where you will raise your bar and take people to next level.
- You will be working with both rookies and professional on a daily basis which will not only allow you to help others but also learn from the professionals in order to keep your career going. You can make a larger impact to the company with your forward thinking ability and get to learn something new everyday.
- HR professional is not stated as the person would require to deal with people and system which can impact the entire organization. People are dynamic in nature and therefore change is one thing which is constant. An HR needs to deal with this ever changing environment which is a very challenging task which will keep you on your toe.
- Since one of your responsibilities will be to spot the issues and take necessary measures to reduce the impact, you will have one of the most valuable task to perform which would be quite satisfying in nature. At the end of the work, you will feel satisfied with your optimum solutions as you have played a role of a physiologists who have developed strategies to reduce the gap between the managers and the employees.
These are some of the benefits which you will certainly enjoy after pursuing a career in human resource. These are more than enough to help you decide why you should pursue HR Training Courses in Noida after graduation. If you want to become an important and irreplaceable asset for your company, then you should not look elsewhere and attend HR Course in Noida provided by SLA Consultants Noida and take your career to next level within a short span of time.
SLA Consultants India is a Learning and Development Company that has been Organizing HR Workshops for Over 10 Years to Benefit Fresher’s and Sr. Management Level Professionals. The Workshops are Organized in Big the Corporate Houses ,Colleges and Inhouse.
Highlights of the HR Training Program
- You will get trained by industry professionals who have worked in the Corporate World.
- You will have access to all software and hardware tools necessary to learn HR skills.
- You will get a widely acknowledged certificate.
- You will attain 100% job placement opportunities from our end.
- You will get the chance to clear all your doubts throughout the program.
Course Duration: 80-85 Hours with 5 – 6 Trainers for 7 Modules
SLA Consultants Noida – HR Generalist and Analytics Training Delivery Method:
- Web / Desktop Base.
- Instructor-Led Classroom Sessions.
- Presentations/Demonstration/Practicals of concepts.
- Handouts/Assignments/Real-time Exposure to work on Clients.
NOTE: Classes Are Also Available On Module Basis
HR Training Programme Modules
Advanced HR Generalist Training Course
a. Employees’ Provident Fund (EPF
- EPF, VPF, RPF, etc.
- Computation of Monthly PF Contribution
- Computation of Interest and Penalty
- Computation of Monthly Pension
- Computation of EDLI Amount
- Online Registration of Establishment
- Online Generation of UAN
- Online Submission of KYC
- Online ECR Generation
- Online Bulk Exit
- PF Report in Excel Sheet
- Registers and Records
- Various Forms
b. Employees’ State Insurance (ESI)
- Computation of Monthly ESI Contribution
- Computation of Interest and Penalty
- ESI Benefits
- Contribution Period and Benefit Period
- Online Registration of Establishment
- Registration of Branch/ Sub-Code
- Online Generation of TIC
- Online IP Mapping with Aadhaar
- Online Challan Generation
- ESI Report In Excel Sheet
- Registers and Records
- Various Forms
c. Payment of Bonus
- Calculation of Bonus
- Calculation of Allocable Surplus
- Computation of Set-on and Set-off
- Registers and Records
d. Payment of Gratuity
- Calculation of Gratuity
- Maximum Gratuity and Taxability
- Group Gratuity Policy
- Various Forms
1. PAYROLL PROCESSING
- The Pay Structure
- Basic, HRA, DA, Conveyance, Medical allowance, LTA, Lunch Allowance etc.
- Salary Break up and Designing CTC.
- Calculation of Gross , Net Salary and CTC
- Calculation of Overtime and Leave Encashment.
- Discussion on Compensation and Benefits.
- Attendance and Leave Management (CL, EL, SL, and ML)
- Preparation of Salary Sheet, Pay Slip, Full n Final Settlement.
- PF Report in Excel sheet
- ESI Report in Excel sheet
- Professional Report Tax
- Live Payroll Software Training (New Topic Added)
2. TAX PLANNING FOR SALARIED EMP.
- LWF Slab Rate
- PT Slab Rate
- Income Tax Slab Rate
- Tax Exemptions of Various Allowances.
- Tax Deduction under Chapter VI-A
- (80C, 80D, 80E, 80G, etc.)
- Rebate U/S 87A
- Education Cess
- Routine Tax Planning (Investment Declaration Form)
- TDS Certificate (Form 16)
2.1 – MS Excel- Lab Session
Provide Basic Understanding of Excel, Make user Familiar to Create Formula and give Platform to Make Good Analysis and Introduce Powerful Tools of Advanced Excel so that user can Make Advanced Analysis with the help of Those Tools
Lookup & Reference Functions:-VLookup, HLookup, Index, Match, Offset, Indirect, Address, Column, Columns, Row, Rows, Choose, Arrays Concept In Lookup Formula’sSum, Sumif, Sumifs, Count, Counta, Countblank, Countif, Countifs, Average, Averagea, Averageif, Averageifs, Subtotal, Aggregate, Rand, Randbetween, Roundup, Rounddown, Round, Sumproduct.
Text Functions & Data Validation:- Char, Clean, Code, Concatenate, Find, Search, Substitute, Replace, Len, Right, Left, Mid, Lower, Upper, Proper, Text, Trim, Value Date, Day, Month, Year, Edate, Eomonth, Networkdays, Workday, Weeknum, Weekday, Hour, Minute, Second, Now, Today, Time.
Logical Functions:-And, Or, If, Iferror, Not, Nested If, Isna, Isblank, Iserr, Iseven, Isodd, Islogical, Isytext, Max, Min
Data Management:- Data Collection Method With Data Quality, Collaboration & Security Like Share Your Workbook On Share Drive With Quality
Analysis:- Single/Multidimensional Analysis, Like Three Dimensional (3D) Tables Sensitive Analysis Like Data Table, Manual What-If Analysis, Threshold Values, Goal Seek, One-Variable Data Table,
Advanced Chart, Graph & Dashboard:- Advanced Chart Technique, How To Make Dynamic Charts, Bar Charts, Pie Charts, Scatter Chart, Line Chart, Column Chart, Speedometer Chart, Gantt Chart, Two-Variable Data Table
Advanced Filter, Validation & Pivot Table:- Filters (Basic, Advanced, Conditional), Sort (Ascending, Descending, Cell/Font Color), Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Group & Ungroup, Data Split. Pivot Table and Charts, Import and Export Data, Protect/Unprotect Sheets/Workbooks, Worksheet Formatting and Print Display.
1. DISCIPLINARY ACTION/TERMINATION/MISCONDUCT
- What’s Disciplinary Action?
- Definition of Misconduct/Violation of Code of Conduct.
- Preparations of Show Cause Notice/Charge Sheet.
- Domestic Inquiry
2. CONTRACT LABOUR (REGULATION AND ABOLITION) ACT1970
- Registration and License
- Registers and Records
3. SHWW Act, 2013 (New Topic Added)
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Internal Complaints Committee
4. TRADE UNION
- Benefits and Drawbacks
5. SHOPS and ESTABLISHMENT Act
- Conditions of Work
- Registers to be maintained
6. FACTORY Act, 1948
- Licensing Procedure
- Employment Conditions
- Statutory Appointments
- Registers and Records
- Various Returns
- Various Forms
7. INDUSTRIAL DISPUTES Act, 1947 (New Topic Added)
- Forms and Formats
- Regulatory Body
- Employer’s Obligation
- Keywords used
8. MINIMUM WAGES Act
- Registers to be maintained
9. APPRENTICESHIP Act, 1961 (New Topic Added)
- Contract of Apprenticeship
- Termination of Apprenticeship Contract
- Obligation of Employers Toward an Apprentices
- Obligation of Apprentices
- Payment to Apprentices
- Health, Safety and Welfare of Apprentices
- Rules and Guideline
Performance Management System (Advanced Topic Added)
- Design a PMS System
- Goal Cascading
- Mapping the KRAs and KPIs
- Link Reward System to Achievement of KRAs
- Timelines Quarterly and Mid-Year Reviews
- Performance Counseling Techniques
- Reward and Recognition System.
- Performance Report and Dashboard
Module 4.1 – Learning and Organizational Development (Advanced Topic Added)
- Build Core and Functional Competency Frameworks
- Learning Need Analysis/ Module Design/ Budgeting / Calendar
- Assessment Processes and Feedback Analysis
- ROI Measurement
- Organizational Diagnosis/Assessment
A. Policies (New Topic Added)
- Why Policies, Steps to Frame HR Policy?
- Attendance Policy
- Leave policy
- LTA and Reimbursement Policy
- Code of Ethics and Business Conduct
- Email, Internet and Computer use Policy
- Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Policy
- Effective Retention Policies
B. Employee Relationship Management
- Joining Formalities and Relieving Procedure
- Exit Interviews
- Employee Engagement
Module 5.1 – HR -Business Partner (Advanced Topic Added)
Contributions of HR from Business Perspective?
Review and Analyze Business Unit Data
Employee Budgeting and Man Power Planning
Workforce Planning, Succession Planning, Career Architecture Program and Skills Assessment
Attrition Issues and Control
- End-to-End Recruitment Process
- Job Analysis, Job Advertisement
- Industry Mapping
- Head Hunting & Blind Recruitment
- Profile Sourcing – Hands on Experience on Job Portals i.e., Naukri | Monster | Timesjob | LinkedIn
- Sourcing Methodologies – Boolean Search, Keyword Search
- Screening, Short-Listing of Resume.
- Interview Handling
Module 1 – Introduction on ERP and SAP
- Introduction to ERP & SAP
- Overview on SAP HR Sub Modules
Module 2 – Organizational Management
- Plan version –Definition and setting of New plan Versions
- Organizational Management Introduction
- Structure in SAP HCM
- Structure of Relationships
- Syntax of Relationship
- Methods of Creating Org. Structure
- Simple Maintenance
- Expert Mode
- Organizational and Staffing
- Info type in OM
Module 3 – Personnel Administration
- Integration setting with OM and PA
- Enterprise structure- Definition and Assignment
- Company Code
- Personnel Area
- Personnel Sub Area
- Personnel structure – Definition and Assignment
- Employee Group
- o Employee Subgroup
- Number Ranges for Employee personnel numbers-internal & External with Feature Setup
- Customizing User Procedures:
- Configuration of Personnel actions –Info group – Action Menu
- Organizational Re- assignment
Module 4 – Time Management
- Introduction to time management – time management process in HR
- Public Holidays – configuration of different types of Holidays
- Holiday Calendar with Business scenarios – Applicability with Enterprise Structure
- Factory Calendar in HR Perspective
- Work Schedules
- Break Schedule
- Daily work Schedules (with Variantswith Business Scenarios)
- Period work schedules
- Day types and Day type selection rules
- Introduction to Absences and Attendance
- Absences quotas Configuration
- Counting Rules for Absences/Attendances
- Deduction Rules
- Assignments of different rules in Absences/Attendances.
Module 5 – Indian Payroll
- Introduction to payroll- HR domain process and SAP HCM Process-discussion on understanding the same
- Payroll area and Control Record (with Retroactive Accounting)
- Generation of payroll periods – period and date modifiers (with different country fiscal year settings) – Relevancy of this Time management
- Payment date setup and modifications
- ESG for CAP and PCR
- Pay scale structure
- Pay scale Area
- Pay scale type
- Pay scale Group
- Pay scale level
- Wage Types- concept, types & use of wage types
- Primary wage types
- Secondary Wage types
- Features used in payroll Wage types characteristics
- Valuation of wage type Direct Indirect
- Wage type model and defaulting of WT model
- Configuration of basic pay info type
- Concept of Annual salary and configuration and applicability to the relevant countries
- Other payroll info types configuration – General and country specific
- Payroll processing in SAP system
- INDIA- Statutory Configuration on TAX, PF, ESI, Professional TAX.
- Other Statutory configuration on exemptions, HRA, Car & Conveyance etc.,
- Understanding of Indian Payroll driver, payroll schema & India specific Payroll functions in SAP HCM
- India specific reports and subsequent payroll activities.
- Checking of payroll results
- Understanding and customizing the Remunerations statement
- Subsequent payroll activities:
- Bank transverse process/Cash/Cash Payment o FICO posting from HR and Finance Perspective.
Module 6 – Recruitments
- Introduction to Recruitment
- Workforce requirement and Advertisement
- Recruitments instruments
- Address for recruitments instruments
- Applicant Administration
- Personnel Officer
- Applicant Structure
- Applicant Group, Range & Unsolicited Applicant Group
- Applicant selection
- Applicant Status text
- Overall and Vacancy status
- Applicant Status reason
- Permissibility of Status reason to status
- Applicant Data
- Creating of new advertisement
- Receipt of application
- Application Actions
- Transferring of applicant data to personnel Administration
Module 7 – Project Process in SAP HCM implementation
- Preparation of projects in ASAP methodology
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Consultants in different phases of project
- Understanding the HCM specific process in HCM implementation.
- Reporting Tools OR SAPHCM Report
- Technical Knowledge
- Introduction to ABAP program with Table and field
- Project Preparation -> Assignment based on the Module discussed above
Please find the HR Training course details. Classes and Course can be designed/customize as per request
Duration of Module
|HR Training Course Module||HR Training Course Duration|
|Module 1 & 2||40-50 (Hours)|
|Module 1, 2 & 3||40-50 (Hours)|
|Module 4 & 5||25-30 (Hours)|
|Module 1 to 5||60-65 (Hours)|
|Module 1 to 6||70-75 (Hours)|
|Module 7 – SAP HCM||20-25 (Hours)|
|Module 1 to 7||90-95 (Hours)|
|HR Training Course Schedule||HR Training Batch Timing|
|Sunday – Thursday||09:00|11:00|2:30|4:30|
|Saturday & Sunday||09:00|11:00|2:30|4:30|
Yes, after completing the course, you will become a professional in HR functionalities and with certification in the field, you will be given more preference over other candidates during the recruitment of an HR.
You can submit your quotations on our website or visit our center at Delhi or Gurgaon to resolve your queries. You can also call us on +91- 9999491895 or +91- 9999340200
HR statutory and legal compliance, corporate IR and labour law compliance, compensation and benefits, recruitment and selection, HR payroll, HR Policies, performance management system, etc are some of the topics that will be covered.
Yes, after completion of 70% of the training, we provide job placement assistance to all our candidates by sending them to various organizations.
Interest candidates can pay in cash at the center or submit the fee online through net banking, credit card, debit card or wallets.
If you are interested in the HR practical Course, it is better to contact SLA Consultants India for better information and completing the course. Join HR practical Course will help you in learning the responsibility for a Human Resources and helpful in personal and professional development of the organisation’s individuals, which needs employee orientation, development and training.